Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icons Issue 1 : Withdrawal Symptoms

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

OOC: I was talking about the spare room but if it's on offer I'll draw up a proposal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Indigo stares into the cowman's eyes. He sees naught but unvarnished bovine empathy and sincerity.

The criminal must have had powers that would prevent a lethal fall, these more experienced heroes no doubt can sense these things.

"You are right, we have much to do"

OOC: Lost roll

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Squiramorph re-engages the autopilot and speaks to Rupert.

'Rupert, take us back home. Moo-man, sexy young dude - you are welcome to join us for planning. As Plasma Squirrel alluded to, the Skillet is a lawless place at night - even the Secret Squirrels don't travel there.

Alternatively we can drop you to your own locations or close by?'

She leans into the side pocket near the door and takes out some honeyed acorns to offer around to the group.

OOC: If the food is an issue I can remove Banjo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Nebelwerfer

The 'Moo-man' looks at the candy and realizes the last thing he ate was that moist 'dry candy' he found in his pocket when waiting for the assistant manager to arrive.

As he looks onto the honeyed acorns he notices his mouth is already frothing, and spillage has already gone onto the floor.

He quickly nods at Squiramorph and the offering made, dives in and gorges to his heart's content.

OOC: Arent acorns poisonous?

Edit; only in large qtys

• Advertisement

OOC: Do we get to wear like an honorary badge while temporarily initiated into the squirrel scurry squad?

ZFruRgw.png

OOC: Do we get to wear like an honorary badge while temporarily initiated into the squirrel scurry squad?

OOC; What are your squirrel credentials?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

"Excuse me, Master Plasma, but according to my dear acquaintance Mr Radar there seems to be a
    ..... Ah. Alas, it appears to have vanished. Do grant me your pardon. Though perhaps it might be wise to take the scenic route home, just in case?"

Pter wrote: »
    OOC; What are your squirrel credentials?

OOC: I culled a lot of the grey's population on my farm?

Banjo wrote:
    "Excuse me, Master Plasma, but according to my dear acquaintance Mr Radar there seems to be a ..... Ah. Alas, it appears to have vanished. Do grant me your pardon. Though perhaps it might be wise to take the scenic route home, just in case?"

'best play it safe SM, what do you think?'

• Advertisement

OOC: I culled a lot of the grey's population on my farm?

OOC; Welcome on board.

OOC; Welcome on board.

OOC: WHOOP WHOOP! FurryFlurry! DNA inc!

Banjo wrote: »
    The chicken is delicious - succulent whole-muscle mini fillets, fried in a chilli salt, then eggwashed and fried again in a slightly peppery batter, at once crispy and juicy and soggy with grease. Across the table, Craig smiles as he chews on a drumstick, flicking his eyes at Tony Jnr, who's resistance has been completely worn away by the irresistible smell of Red Rooster's finest.

" 'm sorry Craig," Tony Jnr slurs between chews, " I was just hungry I guess. Just sometimes I...I..."
    "Hey sport, it's okay. I'm not here to replace your father. But I'll always be here for you if you need a friend, right buddy?" He smiles, first at TJ, then at Shelly. "We'll all be here for eachother. Forever."

A look of worry passes over Craigs face as he hears a worrying rumble from Shelly's bowels. He moves to put down his nugget, which fades from view as he releases it.
    "You ok honey? That doesn't sound good..."

Shelly feels a crippling pain in her gut.

Roll d6+strength vs difficult 11 to resist.
    If you fail, roll D6+Co-Ordination vs 6 to run to the toilet and assume the position without incident and roll d6+willpower vs 8 to hold back the river while you're doing it.

OOC: At last, the tense rolls of life and death i was hoping for this week (just kidding i was mega busy this week anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Necrominus wrote: »
    'Rupert, take us back home. Moo-man, sexy young dude - you are welcome to join us for planning. As Plasma Squirrel alluded to, the Skillet is a lawless place at night - even the Secret Squirrels don't travel there.

Alternatively we can drop you to your own locations or close by?'
    "I shall go with you Squiramorph, I want to see how real heroes operate"

Fourier wrote: »

"Hear, hear!".

Ooc : sorry, off work and doing Halloween prep, will be a bit more absent than usual.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote: »
    "Hear, hear!".

Then let us make haste to the Squirrelcopter....oh, we're here already?

Rupert, take us home please.'

Squiramorph munches on a few honeyed acorns and puts her feet up on the dash, waiting for the auto-pilot to kick in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Shelly finishes her first bucket and swaps it for a full one adjacent to her on the table.

OOC : Sorry for the gap, it's been a very busy week with no access to notes and very little internet. Lots of sweets though! Kids may not like paying the Daddy Tax on Trick-or-Treat imports, but they voted for it when they didn't move out on learning to walk and eat solids.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Rupert, take us home please.'

"Very good ma'am. Scenic route it shall be."
    The squirrelcopter dips a little, getting in amongst the building-tops of the city centre for a little cover. Upon reaching the southern shores, RUPERT uses a complex series of algorithms to deduce the exact moment when no when is looking and dart across the sound to more building cover over Munroe island, drifting west to avoid the floodlights of Clyburn Park, crossing to the mainland and hugging the line of the the Interstate to avoid any unwanted attention from the nearby airport. Once outside the city, RUPERT banks towards the Prydelands and a small farm holding about 2km outside of Emmersontown, touching down in the back garden, near the door to an old storm cellar on the Fortress of Squirrelitude.
    sKeith wrote: »
    Shelly finishes her first bucket and swaps it for a full one adjacent to her on the table.
    Despite each bucket being built to quiesce the appetites of a whole family of four, it seems no amount of protein, oil or gelatinous fatty deposits can sate Shelly's need for meat - She tears into the next bucket. Craig seems a little put out when he's handed a bucket of bones and gristle, even more-so when he reaches into the golgothic pot but pulls out a plump, succulent drumstick. He looks into the bucket, then at the meat, and takes a tentative nibble.

Bucket #2! Bucket #2 Resist 10 (oppose with STrength) ; Dash 5 (Oppose with CoOrd) ; Hold 11 (Oppose with Willpower)

• Advertisement

Plasma Squirrel exists the Squirrelcopter after touch down.

'Get the copter cooled down and in place for the night SM. Ill bring our guests into the Fortress'.

Plas walks towards the entrance of the Fortress and disarms the security protocols; opens the door and invites the old man and sexy young dude inside.

Shelly finds herself needing to loosen the belt on her DoSC stab-vest, and her intestines writhe at the fresh onslaught of flesh, but she burps a dismissal and finishes the bucket. Tony Jnr looks at her with a mix of fear and awe.

(Another successful Strength check)

Plas walks towards the entrance of the Fortress and disarms the security protocols;

The padlock snaps open effortlessly once the key is inserted and turned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Banjo wrote: »
    Shelly finds herself needing to loosen the belt on her DoSC stab-vest, and her intestines writhe at the fresh onslaught of flesh, but she burps a dismissal and finishes the bucket. Tony Jnr looks at her with a mix of fear and awe.

(Another successful Strength check)

Shelly looks at the empty bucket and empty bottle of drink, and sits considering if she should move on, she really did only want two buckets of chicken, and she's had that. She glances over to the 2 fresh buckets in front of the kids and licks her lips, she quickly swaps her empty bucket with one of the full ones and swaps the drink bottle too and thinks, I always believe, its better to have a full bottle in front of me, than to have a full frontal lobotomy.

She chuckles to herself and starts devouring another bucket of chicken.

Plas enters the Fortress and gives each of their guests their health & safety induction.

'Please dont touch anything that has a dont touch sign. Dont touch anything that is glowing. You are free to use our cantina, toilet, resting room or danger room, should you wish to blow off some steam. Please dont go into the lab or computer room without myself or Squiramorph.'

Plas hands out what appears to be a hastily drawn plan of the Fortress to the sexy young dude and the old man.

465441.PNG

OOC : Did she drink the whole 2 Litre bottle? And tell me, did she go before she left? Bladder check imminent!

Surprisingly, the 3rd is not the challenge she might have expected. If anything, it's as if the first 2 buckets of chicken are holding back her stomach walls to make room for their brother.

Note : due to the Difficulty roll I was going to ask you to oppose with Awareness coming out as less than your awareness I'll spare you the roll. This is why it's better for the player to roll both the Effort and Difficulty rolls themselves!

Shelly notices a couple of pasty-looking oriental gentlemen entering the establishment, wearing Kato masks and carrying suspicious looking brollies. It's not raining. The first mutters "不正行為をやめる。 あなたは日本語を話せません。" to the second, who nods and walks towards the men's bathroom, while his companion gets into a queue. He swallows awkwardly as if suppressing a belch.
    465445.png
    What? I can't draw umbrellas! Or anything else!

Plas enters the Fortress and gives each of their guests their health & safety induction.

'Please dont touch anything that has a dont touch sign. Dont touch anything that is glowing. You are free to use our cantina, toilet, resting room or danger room, should you wish to blow off some steam. Please dont go into the lab or computer room without myself or Squiramorph.'

Plas hands out what appears to be a hastily drawn plan of the Fortress to the sexy young dude and the old man.

wpid-photo-jan-10-2014-1232-pm.jpg
    Lights begin to flicker on, revealing rounded tunnels carved out of the earth, concreted with occasional steel ribs. The tunnel wall surface is rough and the arc of the ribs is a little uneven, as if done by hand and judged by eye. From down the roughly-hewn hall there echoes a ping. R.U.P.E.R.T.s voice crackles over the intercom
    "Sir, I've taken the liberty of reheating some nachos for the guests in the.. um.. cantina. Ahem. Arriba Arriba. Andale. *sigh* And if I might suggest one of you may wish to shrink the Squirrelcopter and place it in the storage locker with haste before the aircraft that was attempting to follow us gets any closer?"

Mooman Moo's and turns to PlasmaSquirrel and Squiramorph.

"I think I may be leaking, you guys got a bathroom or some tissues I could use?"

NyDL7sS.png

Banjo wrote:
    Lights begin to flicker on, revealing rounded tunnels carved out of the earth, concreted with occasional steel ribs. The tunnel wall surface is rough and the arc of the ribs is a little uneven, as if done by hand and judged by eye. From down the roughly-hewn hall there echoes a ping. R.U.P.E.R.T.s voice crackles over the intercom "Sir, I've taken the liberty of reheating some nachos for the guests in the.. um.. cantina. Ahem. Arriba Arriba. Andale. *sigh* And if I might suggest one of you may wish to shrink the Squirrelcopter and place it in the storage locker with haste before the aircraft that was attempting to follow us gets any closer?"

Plas shrinks the Squirrelcopter and puts it in a storage locker.

• Advertisement

"Rufus?! Can you activate the tissue dispenser please?"

"Rufus"...

"Rufert?"...

"Robert, Activate?"...

Advertisement