Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Services Email address

Options
  • 09-10-2018 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭

Afternoon guys.

I 'm trying to contact your Home Services team.
    The homeservices@electricIreland.ie email on your website has Outlook telling me that the email address is no longer valid.
    After ringing Electric Ireland, they gave me the service@electricireland.ie address. Unfortunately this is giving me the same "no longer valid" notice.

So can you tell me what the correct email address is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Soarer,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We must advise that both of those email addresses are correct, and there does not appear to be a temporary issue with them currently.

We have tested both and have not received an error, just a receipt email.

For a faster response either way (as it can take a matter of days to receive an email response) we recommend telephoning Home Services on 1850 372 333 - they are open until 6pm.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

Thanks Una.

When I put either address into Outlook, it comes up saying it won't be delivered as the email address is no longer valid.

I've since emailed from my home address, and that went through ok.

Seems weird that Outlook wouldn't recognise it.

Anyways, onwards and upwards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Soarer,

Thank you for letting us know.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement