Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another day with the worst company in Ireland..

Options
  • 09-10-2018 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Having several failed attempts at a fibre broadband installation work by Eir and being told that I had to pay for duct installation myself and trying to deal with a non existent customer service I finally got a technician from KM to find the actual problem and was told that our ducting was fine and that the line from the telephone pole to the service hatch was blocked and this was Eir's problem and that they would have to send out civil engineers to fix it. Km said it would take them around 7 days to send engineers out..asked for an update two weeks later, was told that there was a completion date of 24th December. 3 months...
    How does this company even continue to exist?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Having several failed attempts at a fibre broadband installation work by Eir and being told that I had to pay for duct installation myself and trying to deal with a non existent customer service I finally got a technician from KM to find the actual problem and was told that our ducting was fine and that the line from the telephone pole to the service hatch was blocked and this was Eir's problem and that they would have to send out civil engineers to fix it.  Km said it would take them around 7 days to send engineers out..asked for an update two weeks later, was told that there was a completion date of 24th December. 3 months...
    How does this company even continue to exist?
    Hi tonybodhran, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your order. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Only took a day for response, it's all up in the Eir to be honest.

Advertisement