If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on Sony KD49XF9005 Bundle offer

Options
  • 09-10-2018 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Back again after buying an 55B7 off you afew months back. Phenomenal TV but need to get my hands on 49" Inch for my man cave. 

I can see on the Irish website you are listing the 49XF9005 at €1196 with either 4K player or Soundbar bundled in. 

As a repeat customer is there boardsie extra discount  you can do on this TV perhaps- perhaps €1150 delivered (with the soundbar)?

Thanks 
    Brian 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

viper5 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Back again after buying an 55B7 off you afew months back. Phenomenal TV but need to get my hands on 49" Inch for my man cave. 

I can see on the Irish website you are listing the 49XF9005 at €1196 with either 4K player or Soundbar bundled in. 

As a repeat customer is there boardsie extra discount  you can do on this TV perhaps- perhaps €1150 delivered (with the soundbar)?

Thanks 
    Brian 
    Hi Viper5.

Thanks for coming back to us again and hop you are enjoying the B7.

Unfortunately we are unable to change these deals as they are set out by Sony themselves.

The 49XF9005 is priced at £1049 or 1196 euro which ever would work out cheaper for you.

i could also offer free shipping to help a little.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭viper5

Hi guys,

Thanks 
    Brian 
    Hi Viper5.

Thanks for coming back to us again and hop you are enjoying the B7.

Unfortunately we are unable to change these deals as they are set out by Sony themselves.

The 49XF9005 is priced at £1049 or 1196 euro which ever would work out cheaper for you.

i could also offer free shipping to help a little.

Let me know your thoughts.
    Thanks again Kenny -  Just finally, i asked you about the 49SK8100 before on here afew weeks back . Its at £699 at the moment -- is that very best price you can offer on that TV?

If ordered today would you be able to get delivery to cork before the weekend as im away next week?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

You could twist our arms to do a Boardie deal at £679 / €779 including shipping and our 6 year warranty...

In terms of delivery - Friday should be okay so long as you are not right out in the Co.Cork sticks...

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

You could twist our arms to do a Boardie deal at £679 / €779 including shipping and our 6 year warranty...

In terms of delivery - Friday should be okay so long as you are not right out in the Co.Cork sticks...

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for the reply John. Thought about it this evening and going to go with Bundle deal on the Sony 49XF9005. It was chance i found out about the deal reading another thread below.

https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057918339

Kenny mentioned its between the "the free HTXF9000 soundbar or Sony UPDX800 4K player" ... ill go with the Free Sony HTXF9000. Can you PM me when you get a chance. Ill get payment sorted ASAP

Viper,

Unfortunately that deal is incorrect - the sound Bar included should be the HTC290 or alternatively you can get a £250 discount off the HTXF9000 or again a £250 discount off the STRDN1080. ( per the link on the UK site. )

Apologies for the screw up and keep us posted if you are still interested

ATVB

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for the reply John. Thought about it this evening and going to go with Bundle deal on the Sony 49XF9005. It was chance i found out about the deal reading another thread below.

Kenny mentioned its between the "the free HTXF9000 soundbar or Sony UPDX800 4K player" ... ill go with the Free Sony HTXF9000. Can you PM me when you get a chance. Ill get payment sorted ASAP

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Viper,

Unfortunately that deal is incorrect - the sound Bar included should be the HTC290 or alternatively you can get a £250 discount off the HTXF9000 or again a £250 discount off the STRDN1080. ( per the link on the UK site. )

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

Gutted about that now John, have spent the last few weeks deciding and when i finally pressed the button  you are telling me its an error. I will leave if off if the offer i quoted is not going to be a runner. Extremely disappointing

Viper,

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

Gutted about that now John, have spent the last few weeks deciding and when i finally pressed the button  you are telling me its an error. I will leave if off if the offer i quoted is not going to be a runner. Extremely disappointing
    Hi again Viper,

apologies again - it was human error on Kenny's part apologies,

The Link on the thread referred to back to the .com site does clearly state '[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* Get a FREE[/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Sony UBPX800 [/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4K Blu-ray player OR a[/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sony HTCT290[/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]soundbar OR get £250 off either a[/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Sony STRDN1080 [/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AV Receiver OR a[/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sony HTXF9000[/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]soundbar when you buy this TV. Offer ends 13.11.18.[/font]

But if it helps at all I'm happy to offer an additional £50 off the HTXF9000 to leave it at just £99 / €114.99 additional payment.

Apologies again,

[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ATVB,[/font]

[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John Mc & Crew[/font]

Viper,

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

Hi Viper5.

I do apologies that I put the wrong soundbar up but it does list the correct unit on the product page on our .co.uk website which I linked in the other thread.

The TV is still at the same price just the free product is different. It is the same free products that our competitors are offering as this is a deal ran by Sony and not ourselves.

Again apologies for any hassle.

Viper,

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

Hi again Viper,

apologies again - it was human error on Kenny's part apologies,

The Link on the thread referred to back to the .com site does clearly state '[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]* Get a FREE[/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Sony UBPX800 [/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4K Blu-ray player OR a[/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sony HTCT290[/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]soundbar OR get £250 off either a[/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Sony STRDN1080 [/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AV Receiver OR a[/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sony HTXF9000[/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]soundbar when you buy this TV. Offer ends 13.11.18.[/font]

But if it helps at all I'm happy to offer an additional £50 off the HTXF9000 to leave it at just £99 / €114.99 additional payment.

Apologies again,

[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ATVB,[/font]

[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John Mc & Crew[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]It happens John, no problem. Thanks for the additional discount offer -- all in for TV and Sony HTXF9000 bundled is £1149 ? What would be the € price on that also?[/font]

Viper,

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

Hi Viper5.

I do apologies that I put the wrong soundbar up but it does list the correct unit on the product page on our .co.uk website which I linked in the other thread.

The TV is still at the same price just the free product is different. It is the same free products that our competitors are offering as this is a deal ran by Sony and not ourselves.

No problem Kenny -- i was asking john what the price all in would be on 49XF9005 and HTXF9000 - £1149?

• Advertisement

Viper,

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

Hi Viper5.

No problem Kenny -- i was asking john what the price all in would be on 49XF9005 and HTXF9000 - £1149?
    Hi Viper5.

The 49XF9005 is priced at £1049 and the HTXF9000 priced at £399 with £250 off if purchased with the TV giving a total of £1198.00
    https://www.richersounds.com/sony-bravia-kd49xf9005bu-htxf9000-blk.html

Viper,

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

Hi Viper5.

Hi Viper5.

The 49XF9005 is priced at £1049 and the HTXF9000 priced at £399 with £250 off if purchased with the TV giving a total of £1198.00
    Kenny,

Can you check Johns comment earlier in the thread --"But if it helps at all I'm happy to offer an additional £50 off the HTXF9000 to leave it at just £99 / €114.99 additional payment".

Would that not make the price £1148 ? Cheers

Viper,

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

Hi Viper5.

Hi Viper5.

Kenny,

Can you check Johns comment earlier in the thread --"But if it helps at all I'm happy to offer an additional £50 off the HTXF9000 to leave it at just £99 / €114.99 additional payment".

Would that not make the price £1148 ? Cheers
    Hey Viper5.

Apologies, this can happen when several people are offering pricing on the same thread.

John's price of £1148 would stand as this is what he has quoted.

I was quoting the listed bundle price from our website.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.