Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Payment Techincal issue

Options
  • 09-10-2018 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am experiencing an error when i have to receive "verified by Visa" code, the error states there is a "technical issue"  I am wondering if the problem could be caused by me: Few days ago i changed the mobile number used to receive SMS, and when I submitted it, I used the full prefix 0048xxxxxx instead of +48xxxxxxx. Could it be the problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

hi andreaGiamma,

Welcome to Boards!

There should be absolutely no issue with the full prefix, it has been entered correctly. It does however take 48 hours to update so that may be the cause.

If it has been longer than this you can contact our Verified by Visa team on 0035312500370 from abroad or 0818200370 if you are calling from Ireland and they will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement