Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Upgrade

Options
  • 09-10-2018 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

I received my iPhone 8 upgrade yesterday, I’ve tried contacting customer support but after being on hold 45 minutes I gave up waiting and hung up. The battery is worse than the 3 year old iPhone 6 I replaced, the main reason I upgraded was because it needs a new battery..
    Is their a way of checking to see if it’s a refurbished phone?
    Can someone contact me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

anheneti wrote: »
    I received my iPhone 8 upgrade yesterday, I’ve tried contacting customer support but after being on hold 45 minutes I gave up waiting and hung up. The battery is worse than the 3 year old iPhone 6 I replaced, the main reason I upgraded was because it needs a new battery..
    Is their a way of checking to see if it’s a refurbished phone?
    Can someone contact me please?
    Hi anheneti, 

I'm sorry to hear this, I understand this is frustrating. 

The best advice I can offer is to go into your local eir store, they will be able to assist you there and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭anheneti

Hi anheneti, 

The best advice I can offer is to go into your local eir store, they will be able to assist you there and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey
    Thanks for the reply, I bought it online can I still take it to my local eir store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi anheneti, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey
    Thanks for the reply, I bought it online can I still take it to my local eir store?
    Hi there anheneti

That is correct. It doesn't matter on what channel you purchased this device. All stores deal with those queries

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭anheneti

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there anheneti

That is correct. It doesn't matter on what channel you purchased this device. All stores deal with those queries

-Kyle

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there anheneti

-Kyle

Thanks
    More than welcome
    -Kyle

• Advertisement
Advertisement