Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring of monies to account

Options
  • 10-10-2018 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

How long does it take to get monies re: taxback to get to your bank account .  Have been advised this morning that the money is en route by via intra bank transfer.  Can it take the 3/4 days or could it be sooner with all the correct details?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It'll depend on where its coming from. Ireland? Aib/boi/ulster?

You'll potentially see it today.

Edit:just reread it. Intra-transfer is immediate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AilbheF1978

RossieMan wrote: »

Thank you for answering. It is within Ireland but don't know their bank. I am BOI. Will just have to wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

RossieMan wrote: »

Thank you for answering.  It is within Ireland but don't know their bank.  I am BOI.  Will just have to wait and see.
    intra bank is within. so i assumed BOI? 

Depending on who is sending it, revenue for example, might do it in batches, and it may get done later on today. 
    Other outside businesses might have different practices, or a different bank for that matter. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi AilbheF1978

Thank you for getting in touch.

As correctly mentioned above, this can take a few working days and it is dependent on how the money in being sent.

As soon as the funds are received we will apply it to your account.

If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Lorna

Advertisement