Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Customer Service

Options
  • 10-10-2018 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I first contacted Eir in May/ June about getting Fibre and I was told that there was a small issue and that I would be called when it was fixed. Fast forward to August and nothing was happening so I rang back and was told it would be fixed in a week and have been told this for the thousandth time. It’s October now and it’s almost as if I’m being pawned off because they don’t know how to fix it. And the funny thing is that my next door neighbour has fibre on the same line as me! It’s as if the agents think the customers are stupid, I pay them over €100 a month and they make it seem as if they’re doing me a favour. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

JamesM2910 wrote: »
    I first contacted Eir in May/ June about getting Fibre and I was told that there was a small issue and that I would be called when it was fixed. Fast forward to August and nothing was happening so I rang back and was told it would be fixed in a week and have been told this for the thousandth time. It’s October now and it’s almost as if I’m being pawned off because they don’t know how to fix it. And the funny thing is that my next door neighbour has fibre on the same line as me! It’s as if the agents think the customers are stupid, I pay them over €100 a month and they make it seem as if they’re doing me a favour. Anyone else have a similar experience?
    Hi JamesM2910, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issue you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, date of birth and email address and I'll investigate this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement