Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes stores offers?

Options
  • 10-10-2018 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I can access the current offers in Dunnes Stores (grocery) online. I don't have access to Dunnes locally, have to travel at least 40 mins to the nearest one and find it frustrating that I cannot plan my shop in advance.

They used to have their leaflet online but haven't done so for some time. I did contact them but never received a reply.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I suspect that a lot of the 'specials' in Dunnes shops are local based on excess stock, supplier promos and so on. So even though they send out flyers every so often, there's usually a lot of offers in your local store that don't show up in the glossy flyer that comes through the letterbox.

Advertisement