Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I NEED AN ANSWER

Options
  • 10-10-2018 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

I am a home mover. New house is awaiting results on a "line-test". I cannot for the life of me get through to eir. Left waiting in queue for ages only to get off. Web chat was not much better as the replies were so delayed and drawn out I had to abandon the chat to collect my children. Utterly ridiculous.

Can somebody please tell me can i avail of broadbamnd in my new home or not? At this stage IO hate giving Eir any custom at all cos they clearly couoldnt care less for the paying customer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

jdsk2006 wrote: »
    I am a home mover. New house is awaiting results on a "line-test". I cannot for the life of me get through to eir. Left waiting in queue for ages only to get off. Web chat was not much better as the replies were so delayed and drawn out I had to abandon the chat to collect my children. Utterly ridiculous.

Can somebody please tell me can i avail of broadbamnd in my new home or not? At this stage IO hate giving Eir any custom at all cos they clearly couoldnt care less for the paying customer
    Hi jdsk2006, 

I'm sorry to hear this.

If you have an order placed for your new house, feel free to PM me your account/order number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement