Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone upgrade

Options
  • 10-10-2018 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I am due an upgrade in a couple of months but unfortunately I dropped my current phone .
    It’s useable but question is how soon can I upgrade? Is it possible to upgrade early if I sign up to a new contract.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

harr wrote: »
    Hi
    I am due an upgrade in a couple of months but unfortunately I dropped my current phone .
    It’s useable but question is how soon can I upgrade? Is it possible to upgrade early if I sign up to a new contract.
    Hi there harr

If you click here you can type in your mobile number and see if you're already eligible. If not, I would suggest calling the Sales Team directly at 1800 503 303 and see if they can push an early upgrade through for you and what other options there are available to you.

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Hi
    Ok thanks ,not eligible according to website so will give sales a ring see what they can do..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

harr wrote: »
    Hi
    Ok thanks ,not eligible  according to website so will give sales a ring see what they can do..
    More than welcome.

-Kyle

Advertisement