Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumford and Sons, 3 Arena Dublin, 16th Nov 2018

Options
  • 10-10-2018 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

[*]Mumford and Sons - 3 Arena Dublin Friday 16th Nov. Tickets on sale Friday 12h Oct.

In the round apparently !
    [*]
    3Arena, Dublin: Friday 16th November & The SSE Arena, Belfast: Sunday 18th November, 2018.
    Tickets go on sale Friday 12th October at 9am from Ticketmaster.

Plus very special guest, Maggie Rogers
    Tickets from €49.50 Incl. booking fee
    Under 16s to be accompanied by parent/guardian. Standing area 14+ only
    Doors: 6.30pm

MUMFORD & SONS
    ANNOUNCE DELTA TOUR – A GROUND-BREAKING NEW SHOW IN THE ROUND.
    OVER 800,000 TICKETS ON SALE FOR HUGE SIXTY DATE WORLD ARENA TOUR FROM 9:00AM FRIDAY 12TH OCTOBER

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭fiestapower

Hoping to get tickets for Belfast tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Tried for two seated tickets this morning but they were gone in minutes! If anyone has two for sale (at a not ridiculous price) let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭fiestapower

Tried for two seated tickets this morning but they were gone in minutes! If anyone has two for sale (at a not ridiculous price) let me know.

Where for?

Where for?
    Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Dublin!

Just be careful - the lead booker names are printed on the tickets and have to arrive together

• Advertisement

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Just be careful - the lead booker names are printed on the tickets and have to arrive together

Didn't think of that, thanks... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Didn't think of that, thanks... :(

This won't be implemented. Too many people to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

Someone of that size only announcing a show a month in advance? Very unusual these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

kmurph wrote: »
    Someone of that size only announcing a show a month in advance? Very unusual these days.

Unusual but they sold out Dublin so job done.
    Other venues in the Uk could struggle to sell out though .

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

Zardoz wrote: »
    Unusual but they sold out Dublin so job done.
    Other venues in the Uk could struggle to sell out though .
    Oh I know, just gotten so used to seeing acts announcing shows 9 months or even a year and a half (hi Elton!) ahead of time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

kmurph wrote: »
    Oh I know, just gotten so used to seeing acts announcing shows 9 months or even a year and a half (hi Elton!) ahead of time.

Its nice to have short notice .
    This 9 month and 1 year booking in advance is a complete cash grab.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Paul_Collins

Anyone have one standing ticket for Dublin for prices that aren't unreasonable??
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Can't believe bumfords are still on the go, I wonder will they play the one with the banjo that gets faster and faster?

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭dubal

Looking forward to this now

Any details on support/ start times?

Dubal

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭don corleone

I got the tickets as a gift and the lead bookers name is female and I’m male. They won’t be with me so I’m worried now that I will be refused entry. Has anyone spoke to Ticketmaster about an issue like this? Can’t get them on the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,634 ✭✭✭giveitholly

dubal wrote: »
    Looking forward to this now

Any details on support/ start times?

Dubal

Maggie Rodgers is the support act,think I saw somewhere that the doors open at 6.30 so would that mean Maggie would start around 7.30 and mumford and sons around 9.00-9.30?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I got the tickets as a gift and the lead bookers name is female and I’m male. They won’t be with me so I’m worried now that I will be refused entry. Has anyone spoke to Ticketmaster about an issue like this? Can’t get them on the phone

A photocopy of the original buyers ID will suffice I believe.

Advertisement