Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best phone that's just a phone

Options
  • 10-10-2018 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭

Am due an upgrade so I figured it is time to downgrade.

I'm done with smart phones, I have a computer in work another at home along with an iPad. So for when I need the internet I've plenty of options. I also am sick of Google and facebook and whoever else tracking my every single move. I want a phone that is void of all that social junk.

I also own a really good DSLR camera and I have an iPod for listening to music when required. My car has inbuilt Sat NAV, I have Garmin watches etc for all my activity tracking so really I don't need a phone that is anymore than a means for people to contact me.

What's App. Nobody texts anymore so I guess I could do with What's App.

I would go back to the Nokia 6210 in a heartbeat but it it not available. I was never a fan of the smaller chubby 3310. I'm looking at getting the Nokia 8110 which seems to be as close as I can get. Has anyone got one. I'm not sure this is totally a basic phone but it looks as good as it might get.

Anyone got anything to add, have you made the change to get your life back?

Comments

Advertisement