Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bakery that sells vegan pastry /cakes?

• 10-10-2018 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Can anyone reccomend a bakery / cafe / shop that sells vegan pastries / cakes. Ideally, for takeaway..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭lockman

The Underdog on Thomas street is a vegan restaurant and make their own pastries, cakes and so on.

Also on the same street is the vegetarian and vegan restaurant The Old Firestation and I think they bake also.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭le_girl

I'd recommend the Underdog over the Old Firestation as I believe they do slices of cake for takeaway they're not always vegan. I've had nice scones, brownies and banana bread slices from the Underdog and everything there is definitely vegan.

Also the Nutshed stall in the milk market on Saturday do mostly raw vegan bits and pieces.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭lockman

I went to the Green Onion on Rutland Street (opposite The Hunt Museum) today and noted they have many vegan-friendly biscuits and treats on offer.

As mentioned above, The Nut Shed in The Milk Market also offer many vegan products too.

Advertisement