Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ring resizing

• 10-10-2018 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi just wondering if anyone knows where to get rings resized, smaller, in Dublin/Kildare/Laois area? And around about prices you paid? Thanks so much for help 😀

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

eb89 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if anyone knows where to get rings resized, smaller, in Dublin/Kildare/Laois area? And around about prices you paid? Thanks so much for help 😀

Posted on them previously....jewellery repair.ie
    Excellent and so so cheap. I got e ring resized and plated. €35

• Registered Users Posts: 12 eb89

Millem wrote: »
    Posted on them previously....jewellery repair.ie
    Excellent and so so cheap. I got e ring resized and plated. €35

Oh that's really good. Got quoted today 200+ from jewellers as we hadn't bought it in a shop. Will check this place out thanks so much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

eb89 wrote: »
    Oh that's really good. Got quoted today 200+ from jewellers as we hadn't bought it in a shop. Will check this place out thanks so much

They are fab. Was so impressed that we got them to make out wedding rings. It is a workshop not a high street store!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Another one here for Jewelry Repair/ Celt Clan. I got my engagement ring resized there and now get my wedding ring and engagement rings redipped and cleaned there. It costs about €20. I have since brought old rings to be repaired/ cleaned or resized. The lads are great and it is so cheap it is worth any hassle in getting there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

There's a place called Fast-Fix in Dundrum shopping centre, my husband had his wedding ring made smaller there. I think it was around 40€, but not sure. Only took a few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭clo1

Hi has anyone got a ring resized during COVId?

I got engaged in December and would love to wear my ring but it’s too big. Is anyone doing these services near Dublin at the moment?

Advertisement