Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKIP HIRE CO. SLIGO.

Options
  • 10-10-2018 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Can anybody tell me where to get either a small skip to hire or a 'Man is a white van' that is reasonably priced to take rubbish to the dump? (shed clearance) The big skip companies have only large skips for hire and I don't have enough rubbish to fill a large skip.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

A neighbour of mine got a crowd that leave one of those heavy canvass bags like you get sand or gravel in. They used it for all the old tiles from a bathroom and a rake of builders rubble. Seemed sturdy enough for the job but I don't know if it's suitable for what you want. If I see her I'll get their number for you. I haven't her number but I'm bound to meet her round the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Black Bart

I know a colleague of mine got a 'skip bag' from a company in Ballymote last year, it was way too small, 80 euro for the bag! unless the skip bags can be got in different sizes. the number would be appreciated. thanks! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

This was grand for a wee renovation job and the builders probably compacted the stuff as it went in. A shed clearance could be different. I'll get their number anyway . they might have different options.

Advertisement