Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir apprenticeship 2018

Options
  • 10-10-2018 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Has anyone heard back from Eir since applying to the apprenticeship in August/September 2018?

I haven't heard anything back and am very curious to what's going on

Thank you:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Oleary2018 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard back from Eir since applying to the apprenticeship in August/September 2018?

I haven't heard anything back and am very curious to what's going on

Thank you:)
    Hi there Oleary2018

Thank you for getting in touch.

I will get in touch with that department and see what they say. Once I receive confirmation, I'll relay everything back to you

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Butcher28

Hi everyone just wondering is the results from assessment center out this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Oleary2018

Butcher28 wrote: »
    Hi everyone just wondering is the results from assessment center out this week?

Have you done your assessment? What did you have to do if so

Have you done your assessment? What did you have to do if so

Hello Oleary
    First off all we were taken in and we met other people that was up doing assessment then they took us into a room there was 10 of us all together so they broke us up two teams of five and that was for group assessment. Then we had the role play, after that was the written exercise then last of all was the main interview. Did you not do the assessment Centre yet? Because Monday was the last day it was on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Oleary2018

Hello Oleary
    First off all we were taken in and we met other people that was up doing assessment then they took us into a room there was 10 of us all together so they broke us up two teams of five and that was for group assessment. Then we had the role play, after that was the written exercise then last of all was the main interview. Did you not do the assessment Centre yet? Because Monday was the last day it was on?

Once I applied for the apprenticeship initially it said on the screen after that within the "next 48 hours" I will receive an emailing about online aptitude tests. I never recieced any further email to this day and so has a friend of mine who had also applied, I think this is unacceptable as we clearly weren't given a fair opportunity.

Could you tell me did you do online aptitude tests or what email did you receive after applying?

Thank you

• Advertisement

Once I applied for the apprenticeship initially it said on the screen after that within the "next 48 hours" I will receive an emailing about online aptitude tests. I never recieced any further email to this day and so has a friend of mine who had also applied, I think this is unacceptable as we clearly weren't given a fair opportunity.

Could you tell me did you do online aptitude tests or what email did you receive after applying?

Thank you

I can’t remember the email I got now to be honest but once I applied for apprenticeship I got email within 2weeks to complete online aptitude test and once I completed them I sent it off then about another 2weeks the emailed saying I was successful that they want to do online interview with me on laptop so done that and was successful then done the assessment Centre in Dublin just waiting to here back now so fingers crossed sorry to hear that you never got word back from them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi there

We just received confirmation that you are welcome to send an email to supporthub@cut-e.com and they will be more than happy to address any queries you might have on this

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Dirk_digbee

I can’t remember the email I got now to be honest but once I applied for apprenticeship I got email within 2weeks to complete online aptitude test and once I completed them I sent it off then about another 2weeks the emailed saying I was successful that they want to do online interview with me on laptop so done that and was successful then done the assessment Centre in Dublin just waiting to here back now so fingers crossed sorry to hear that you never got word back from them
    Hey Butcher, I did my assessment the first day it was available and haven’t heard a dickie bird since. Have you heard anything since your assessment?

Advertisement