Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY+ HD Box reset itself

• 10-10-2018 8:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone elses SKY+ Box turn off and reset itself tonight in the middle of Corrie ? - just randomly turned off - then restarted and said 'please wait' .. stopped recording .. then after a couple of minutes i managed to turn it on and it went on channel 998

That was weird

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭kmurph

Did anyone elses SKY+ Box turn off and reset itself tonight in the middle of Corrie ? - just randomly turned off - then restarted and said 'please wait' .. stopped recording .. then after a couple of minutes i managed to turn it on and it went on channel 998

That was weird
    Mine usually resets overnight like it did last night. It's usually for a software upgrade. Odd for it to happen during the evening though. Do you turn it off every night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

kmurph wrote: »
    Mine usually resets overnight like it did last night. It's usually for a software upgrade. Odd for it to happen during the evening though. Do you turn it off every night?

no, its left on every night - yes , have seen that before in the morning when it has updated and reset itself - never in the middle of corrie though at that time. very strange

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36 Shower Doctor

Very annoying in the middle of corrie, fine women on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Very annoying in the middle of corrie, fine women on it.

it was just in the middle when Tracy thumped steve - I missed it :)

Advertisement