Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBUK 2018 4th eviction poll

Options
  • 11-10-2018 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭

Lewis F saved himself in the gamechanger so now it's our second head to head of the series, Akeem V Kenaley.
    It's eviction time so have your say, VOTE TO EVICT who do you want to see leave the BB House?!

Which HM do you want to evict from the BB house? 8 votes

Akeem
    0% 0 votes
    Kenaley
    100% 8 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

skipper_G wrote: »
    Lewis F saved himself in the gamechanger so now it's our second head to head of the series, Akeem V Kenaley.
    It's eviction time so have your say, VOTE TO EVICT who do you want to see leave the BB House?!

We evicted the Wrong Lewis....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I don't like or dislike Kenaley, she's done practically nothing apart from have one or two weird arguments where she exploded for no apparent reason. That leads me to believe she's putting on a front and in real life is probably more vocal than she's been coming across in the house. Then again I don't care enough to vote her out.

Akeem on the other hand, is cringe and annoys me more than I expected. He's tried to coast through by being everyone's friend and some of the things he's said are embarrassing.

AKEEM OUT

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Easy for me KENDOLL out

AKEEM IS KING

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

I like Louis, and am glad he won the task, of the two up, Kenelay is the one I would evict,

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Kolido wrote: »
    Easy for me KENDOLL out

AKEEM IS KING

Hussain is King Bro....

220px-King_Hussein_in_uniform_in_1953.jpg

landscape-1538920216-big-brother-day-23-18.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I think we should be alive to the possibility that Hussein is, in fact, an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I actually don't care which one of them goes, because Lewis is safe!!! Go on, my son!

I voted Akeem in the poll, but I think Kenaley might actually be the one who leaves.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Im #teamakeem

Surely I cant be alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

I said Akeem to win from the start.

Kenealy out FAM

Advertisement