Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google home not working with Hue

Options
  • 11-10-2018 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

Anyone got the same problem? No errors should go I. Both apps but the google home app can’t turn on/off hue lights.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭John mac

yea same thing here , they work with the hue app but the google home app cant find devices , (i dont have a google home device just the app on my phone)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

John mac wrote: »
    yea same thing here , they work with the hue app but the google home app cant find devices , (i dont have a google home device just the app on my phone)

Google Home just turned on 3 lights here for me

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Working fine for me.

The Google Home app was updated two days ago, major update, maybe it has effected something, perhaps try updating the Google Home app. Also you seem to need to force close it to work properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭John mac

Got it going. still wouldnt find the lights I had to add them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Hey Google sync my devices usually fixes most issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Hue is one of the few devices that I sign into with my Google account
    I've no password for it . It has always worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

Hey Google sync my devices usually fixes most issues

Unfortunately didn’t work in this case

Advertisement