Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract Period

Options
  • 11-10-2018 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,982 ✭✭✭

I'm currently on hold for 20 minutes trying to get through to discuss an issue. I took out a 12 month broadband and phone contract in November 2017. In March, I availed of an offer to add my mobile phone to the account as I was with iD mobile for that. Looking at my account online today. It is showing my current contract period for everything as 18 months from March 18 to September 19. Can you explain this please???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

I'm currently on hold for 20 minutes trying to get through to discuss an issue. I took out a 12 month broadband and phone contract in November 2017. In March, I availed of an offer to add my mobile phone to the account as I was with iD mobile for that. Looking at my account online today. It is showing my current contract period for everything as 18 months from March 18 to September 19. Can you explain this please???
    Hi there Eggs For Dinner

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you opt in for once service and add another to be bundled, it can lock you into another contract as it's a discounted offer.  If you're disputing the contract end date or that you never agreed to this, you need to ring 1901. We are aware of the call-waiting times and sincerely apologise for the delays but they will be the only department that can deal with this.

We will be able to look at your account here and relay back what we can see disputing this, will be Customer Care.

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,982 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

Thanks Kyle. I got through after 25 minutes and got it sorted. Seemingly there is a glitch with your My Eir dashboard information, which can't be fixed. My file is noted as being a 12 month contract

Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Thanks Kyle. I got through after 25 minutes and got it sorted. Seemingly there is a glitch with your My Eir dashboard information, which can't be fixed. My file is noted as being a 12 month contract

Thanks again
    Hi Eggs For Dinner

So glad to hear this. Thanks for letting me know

-Kyle

Advertisement