Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switching bonus

Options
  • 11-10-2018 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

hi,,i am a previous customer with you....left nov 2017....if i join again do i get the 200 bonus? please answer asap as im in the process of switchingh now on the laptop

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Our queries on social media go into a queue, however we always respond as soon as possible (the public messages queue is shorter than the private messages queue).

It is usually a minimum of 12 months before a previous customer can become a new customer. Are you switching from another provider? If so, we recommend checking whether you are in a contract with them still.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Our queries on social media go into a queue, however we always respond as soon as possible (the public messages queue is shorter than the private messages queue).

It is usually a minimum of 12 months before a previous customer can become a new customer. Are you switching from another provider? If so, we recommend checking whether you are in a contract with them still.

Regards,
    Una
    Definitely out of contract

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there,

Thank you for confirming. I have checked, and generally a minimum of 12 months is required since last being a customer with Electric Ireland.

Once this 12 months passes though, you can indeed avail of the new customer offer of a €200 bonus credit for Dual Fuel (electricity plus gas).

We recommend emailing sales@electricireland.ie with your MPRN and contact details for more information.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Hi there,

Thank you for confirming. I have checked, and generally a minimum of 12 months is required since last being a customer with Electric Ireland.

Once this 12 months passes though, you can indeed avail of the new customer offer of a €200 bonus credit for Dual Fuel (electricity plus gas).

We recommend emailing sales@electricireland.ie with your MPRN and contact details for more information.

Best regards,
    Una
    thanks 

Advertisement