Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has FTTH just gone belly up in CLARECASTLE/ENNIS?

Options
  • 11-10-2018 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭

To save me rebooting etc can you give an update on the surrent state of play with ftth in the above?  it was  fine until about an hour ago?

And is there anywhere online i can check for an an up to date status report?

I should add the green light under PON is flashing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

swoofer wrote: »
    To save me rebooting etc can you give an update on the surrent state of play with ftth in the above?  it was  fine until about an hour ago?

And is there anywhere online i can check for an an up to date status report?

I should add the green light under PON  is flashing.
    Hi there swoofer

Did this service return after you posted this here? Have you tried logging a fault through your "my eir" account yet?

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭swoofer

No still down and I logged a fault last night.  I got a reply on BB boards to say service was not down where I am and no report of faults.  It takes 48 hours so will just have to live with it.

Thanks for replying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

swoofer wrote: »
    No still down and I logged a fault last night.  I got a reply on BB boards to say service was not down where I am and no report of faults.  It takes 48 hours so will just have to live with it.

Thanks for replying.
    Thank you so much for letting me know swoofer

Hope you get this resolved soon

-Kyle

Advertisement