Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parent and toddler groups in piltown kilkenny

Options
  • 11-10-2018 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hello
    I am a new mother who is new ish to the area. I don't drive right now so I do not want to travel with a baby and a buggy etc on public transport. Does anyone know if there is a parent and toddler group in Piltown, Kilkenny please?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I think there is one is the hall opposite Anthonys pub. Cant recall the day but its starts around 10amish. if you are on facebook, join the 'the piltown page'. As a recent blow in myself, I have found that page invaluable in finding out whats going on in the area! Send me a message if you have trouble finding it!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ismisebridget

I think there is one is the hall opposite Anthonys pub. Cant recall the day but its starts around 10amish. if you are on facebook, join the 'the piltown page'. As a recent blow in myself, I have found that page invaluable in finding out whats going on in the area! Send me a message if you have trouble finding it!

Apparently they do not do it there anymore so I enquired about starting up one myself in the community centre. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Oh thats a shame. there is one in Carrick on a Tuesday morning but probably too far if you don't drive.

Advertisement