Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee & Cookie €2

Options
  • 11-10-2018 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

kfc-dl-031018-8.jpg

Valid in KFC Stores for members till the 18th of November. Can be used multiple times but just once per transaction.
    Signup to the Colonel's Club free online or via the app.

app-store.png

play-store.png

Then you scan the QR code at the till to get a coffee and cookie for €2.
    I haven't tried the coffee, but its Seattle's Best which is usually good. Cappuccino, latte etc seem to be included.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Love their coffee. Cheers

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 468 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Just got them. Coffee isn't too bad. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Just got them. Coffee isn't too bad. Thanks OP

Good to hear. What was the cookie like?

I guess it could very from each venue depending they are lying around.

Davy wrote: »
    Good to hear. What was the cookie like?

I guess it could very from each venue depending they are lying around.

Cookie was pretty good. Worth the full price (1.20) tastes even nicer with that coffee for 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

these colonel club offers are not valid in all KFC stores, was in Jervis branch and was told that they dont do these offers even though they accept the card for chicken stamps.
    same in Tallaght the square. worked fine in Clondalkin branch.
    I think this could be because all stores are individually franchised and its upto the owners but still doesnt seem right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭cjlawlor

Thanks OP. 'Seattle's Best Coffee' brand is a subsidiary of Starbucks in case anyone was wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Tried to get this offer in Carrickmines today. Their till would ring up the offer but not allow them to complete the sale. They ended up just giving me the offer for €2 anyway but it wasn't rung through the till.

Tried to get this offer in Carrickmines today. Their till would ring up the offer but not allow them to complete the sale. They ended up just giving me the offer for €2 anyway but it wasn't rung through the till.

Exact same thing happened to me. Wouldn't go through at all. I did end up getting it in the end

Advertisement