Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property buying solicitor recommend

Options
  • 11-10-2018 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hello, would be really grateful if anybody had any recommendations for a good property solicitor in Cork City please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Used nuala Teehan of kieran mccarthy and co. for a sale and a purchase.
    She was recommended to me.
    She spotted a few things, and would ring out of the blue to let you know how the matter was progressing.

No relation, genuine endorsement. Not sure how prices compare though!

!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

I'm using Ruairi de Burca. Was recommended to me. Cheaper than quite from Nuala Teahan. He seems on the ball so far, moving things along quickly, no having to chase him up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Word of advice before getting a solicitor, check what people are saying on ratemysolicitor.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

bogman wrote: »
    Word of advice before getting a solicitor, check what people are saying on ratemysolicitor.ie

Can’t find it online, think it is defunct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

bogman wrote: »

Jasis, if any of the "rate my..." are going to be shut down...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭limnam

Had a really great experience with Nial Colgan from http://colgansolicitors.com/ recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

KevinCavan wrote: »
    Can’t find it online, think it is defunct.

Looks very good.
    https://www.reviewsolicitors.ie/

Advertisement