Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC M8 problem dialling calls

Options
  • 11-10-2018 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭

Sorry for hijacking this thread....but I can't find anyway to post it otherwise...…. :(
    My problem is that up to recently, if I want to call some one, I open contacts, select the person I want to contact, press the Nr, and it calls that person. BUT lately, when I press the contact I want to call, a small screen pops up telling me that there are no internet calling accounts on this phone, and do I want to add one now? It then gives 2 options :- Cancel or Add account. So as I don't know what this is all about, I select Cancel. And it takes me back to the contact details.....but no calling !!! So then, I have 2 options: (1) Search the call history, and find the person I want to contact, press call and it works fine. (2) Manually enter the Nr in the keypad, and that will work as well. The phone ( HTC M8 ) never gave this problem before.....and to be honest at the moment, it's a right pain in the ass. Anyone else have this problem? I have SKYPE on the phone, but never use it. I thought that this may have been the problem, so I have disabled it, but no change, it still wants me to add internet account. BTW, I have a Vodafone SIM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved from non-related thread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭jmreire

Davy wrote: »
    Moved from non-related thread

Hi Davey, where have you moved it to? What is the thread name? as I can't find it anywhere.
    And how do I open a new thread, as I don't want to be "Hijacking" threads???? LOL :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

jmreire wrote: »
    Hi Davey, where have you moved it to? What is the thread name? as I can't find it anywhere.
    And how do I open a new thread, as I don't want to be "Hijacking" threads???? LOL :)

This is the new thread your now posting in :)

HTC M8 problem dialling calls

Advertisement