Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calls to the UK breaking after 15 minutes exactly

Options
  • 11-10-2018 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi,

I have your basic sim-only business plan service.

When I ring the UK (and I think it might be only to landlines) the calls break down after exactly 15 minutes and I have to call the person back.

Very frustrating, annoying and wholly inappropriate for business calls.

Can you assist please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

horslips wrote: »
    Hi,

When I ring the UK (and I think it might be only to landlines) the calls break down after exactly 15 minutes and I have to call the person back.

Can you assist please?
    Hi there horslips

Would you have times and dates when this happened? If so, PM me your account number, registered address, email and DOB and I'll see if I can get this looked into

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    horslips wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you assist please?
    Hi there horslips

Would you have times and dates when this happened? If so, PM me your account number, registered address, email and DOB and I'll see if I can get this looked into

-Kyle
    Hi Kyle,

Thank you for your prompt response.  PM sent.

Advertisement