If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55nu8000

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I'd be very interested in this TV too. I think they don't do delivery on these though only in store which is a shame.
    Think Amazon have it a tad cheaper too with free delivery because I have Prime.

Edit: It's €998 on Amazon with €15 Parcel Delivery delivery.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

arek_s wrote: »
    I'd be very interested in this TV too. I think they don't do delivery on these though only in store which is a shame.

Hey Guys.

@ Captain Chaos - Amazon do not quote in euros as far as I can see?
    It's currently priced at £842.11 on Amazon but only includes a 1 year warranty. They charge an extra £105 for just an extra 2 year extension.
    The price also changes to £863.16 when you select delivery into the south of Ireland due to the different VAT rate. 
    This makes our £849 price with our 6 year guarantee free of charge a much better deal.

@ Arek_S and Captian Chaos.
    I've checked over the DID one and they include a 5 year warranty which follows our T&C's. 
    So at 999 Euro they also have a 24.99 Euro delivery charge, making them 1023.99 Euro. Under our price beat policy I could offer the 55NU8000 with our 6 year guarantee and delivery for 1011.99 Euro delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭arek_s

Hey Guys.

It's currently priced at £842.11 on Amazon but only includes a 1 year warranty. They charge an extra £105 for just an extra 2 year extension.
    The price also changes to £863.16 when you select delivery into the south of Ireland due to the different VAT rate. 
    This makes our £849 price with our 6 year guarantee free of charge a much better deal.

I've checked over the DID one and they include a 5 year warranty which follows our T&C's. 
    So at 999 Euro they also have a 24.99 Euro delivery charge, making them 1023.99 Euro. Under our price beat policy I could offer the 55NU8000 with our 6 year guarantee and delivery for 1011.99 Euro delivered.

thanks for your reply, but I have DID within 1KM from my home so can collect it now... was thinking you can make significally better price and beat their offer

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Guys.

thanks for your reply, but I have DID within 1KM from my home so can collect it now... was thinking you can make significally better price and beat their offer
    Hi Captain Chaos.

Unfortunately I can not make a significally better offer as we have price beat rules to follow.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

Taking a collection into consideration I could remove the delivery they charge and under our price beat, beat there price by £10 or 12 Euro dropping it to 987 Euro delivered.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.