Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount not applied to account

Options
  • 12-10-2018 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I agreed a price in one of the local Eir shops for broadband. Unfortunately my monthly fee does not include a particular discount. I have requested this to be amended numerous times in store and through customer care. Can someone look at this please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

everton100 wrote: »
    I agreed a price in one of the local Eir shops for broadband. Unfortunately my monthly fee does not include a particular discount. I have requested this to be amended numerous times in store and through customer care. Can someone look at this please?
    Hi there everton100

If you opted for this offer in store and disputing the discount, you need to go back to the store to confirm as they will need to either amend and add the discount to your account.

If they do not know how to do this, they need to contact Customer Care directly

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 20 everton100

That’s not a good enough response. I have gone back to the store and provided the corroboration. I have been assured the discount will be applied but unfortunately this has not yet happened. Why do eir create these unfavorable issues when they can be resolved very quickly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

That’s not a good enough response. I have gone back to the store and provided the corroboration. I have been assured the discount will be applied but unfortunately this has not yet happened. Why do eir create these unfavorable issues when they can be resolved very quickly?
    I understand your frustration here, however, we are unable to arrnage this from here. The store will need to organise this and advise you further. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭w123

This happened to me. I just gave up in the end. It appears that the policy is to ensure that we accept sub par service by giving even worse service in trying to resolve issues. I was cut off numerous times, never got a call back and I was calling on my eir landline.they are a joke. The communications company that can't communicate.

Our broadband is constantly dropping but I've never bothered to log a call because there will be no change. We're through our third box in less than two years. I was o my stay because we had a mobile contract but now I keep it for the rugby.

ou
    I understand your frustration here, however, we are unable to arrnage this from here. The store will need to organise this and advise you further. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement