Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to use

Options
  • 12-10-2018 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi, I think since mid September we have been unable to make calls on our phone line, I have contacted eir several times by phone and their chat service but the problem is never rectified. My speedfor my efiber is always below 5mb and more often then not below 1mb
    Our phone while we have a dial tone when we make the call it always drops before it will even ring.
    When I phone eir, enter my account number, and then it asks for my phone number, the phone number is never recognised and the call gets cut.
    At this stage I’m just fed up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi, I think since mid September we have been unable to make calls on our phone line, I have contacted eir several times by phone and their chat service but the problem is never rectified. My speedfor my efiber is always below 5mb and more often then not below 1mb
    Our phone while we have a dial tone when we make the call it always drops before it will even ring.
    When I phone eir, enter my account number, and then it asks for my phone number, the phone number is never recognised and the call gets cut.
    At this stage I’m just fed up.
    Hi Tinkerbell4484, 

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, date of birth and email address I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

Hi Tinkerbell4484, 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, date of birth and email address I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Tinkerbell4484, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Pm sent
    Great, thanks. 

I've responded to your PM. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement