Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

laser eye surgery

• 12-10-2018 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Looking for a price on the different clinics for laser eye surgery.

I'm going towards the laservision clinic as there was no BS when I rang them. They were straight to the point with what the suregy was about and the pricing.

Does anybody have any experiences with them?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sarah23lou

I went with optilase for my laser.....likewise no bs, straight to the point. I paid €3500 but got €100 off through their refer a friend scheme. Worth every penny and it was the lasik I had done.
    quote="fran83;108333997"]Hi Folks,

Looking for a price on the different clinics for laser eye surgery.

I'm going towards the laservision clinic as there was no BS when I rang them. They were straight to the point with what the suregy was about and the pricing.

Does anybody have any experiences with them?

Thanks[/quote]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 peachypyro

I went with Optilase for mine. Would recommend them to anyone!

I found them fantastic. Very easy to deal with, professional, excellent customer service and aftercare at all my appointments.
    Paid about 3400, got a 15% discount with VHI health insurance, 100 off through a friend referral and I got 20% back from Revenue.
    Best decision I have ever made. Have 20/20 vision since and no headaches as they had been getting bad before the laser! Plus, I have a lifetime guarantee with them. So if my vision were to deteriorate down the line, they will do the laser again for free if I chose to!

If you want to know anything else, feel free to message me and I can give you my referral for 100 off too :)

Advertisement