Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U.S. client - Getting paid

Options
  • 12-10-2018 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I'm getting back to a U.S. client on how they should pay me. They've have asked if I accept CC. With the fees involved, I'd rather not go down the CC route.

Are there other ways for them to transfer, which is both as easy for them but less costly? I have a TransferWise account, but is it too much to ask them to set up their own TW account for this one transaction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Purple Sheep

Have you looked at the borderless account in TransferWise? You can get a US bank account number and get money transferred in without fees.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You havent said how much you are talking about - fees would be based on the transaction cost in most cases.

Why not just go with a simple international bank transfer?

Advertisement