Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who can talk to about fibre in my area?

Options
  • 12-10-2018 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hello,

Could you please provide an email or a contact to inquiry about when will fibre be installed to the houses in my area. A fibre cabin is at the entrance of the estate, however after over a year, Eircom have not pulled the fibre to the houses.

Regards, Edgar 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

outlooks wrote: »
    Hello,

Could you please provide an email or a contact to inquiry about when will fibre be installed to the houses in my area. A fibre cabin is at the entrance of the estate, however after over a year, Eircom have not pulled the fibre to the houses.

Regards, Edgar 
    Hi outlooks, 

I'm afraid there is no email address you can contact to discuss this, you can view updates on Fibre to your address on our website using our map here

Alternatively, you can speak with our customer care team on 1901 or webchat here to discuss this and explore your options. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement