Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard + Mouse recommendation

Options
  • 12-10-2018 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭

Hey folks!

So, it looks like I'm in the market for a new keyboard and mouse, and I'm not happy about it.

I'm currently using a Logitech G15 keyboard after the OH stole my Razer Lycosa because her keyboard died entirely.

The G15 is fine, but the keys are all wonky, for example the 'M' button takes numerous presses before it works, as do a few other keys.

The mouse is (I think) a Logitech G600. Main button often double/triple clicks, even after 1 press.

I'd like to keep a similar style of set up, especially the mouse, but from looking at Overclockers the prices are absolutely mental for anything like this. I'm also woefully out of date on the PC market these days.

Has anyone got some recommendations please?

Comments

Advertisement