Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wahoo DD smart trainer- best options - finance

Options
  • 13-10-2018 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭

looking for advice
    want to get a smart DD trainer for the winter.(FEC zwift etc)
    whats the best option anyone on here has undertaken from a B&M shop with finance.
    thanks
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭sy_flembeck

seanin4711 wrote: »
    looking for advice
    want to get a smart DD trainer for the winter.(FEC zwift etc)
    whats the best option anyone on here has undertaken from a B&M shop with finance.
    thanks
    John

This crowd keep popping up on my FB page:

https://chaindrivencycles.com/

I've never dealt with them so can't recommend but they are offering 0% finance on Wahoo, among others

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

This crowd keep popping up on my FB page:

https://chaindrivencycles.com/

I've never dealt with them so can't recommend but they are offering 0% finance on Wahoo, among others

I bought my Kickr through them and would recommend. Made it very achievable to buy, and it’s always better to support a small Irish business when you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Miklos wrote: »
    I bought my Kickr through them and would recommend. Made it very achievable to buy, and it’s always better to support a small Irish business when you can.

Have done the same but there is a waiting list. Ordered 3 weeks ago and not due to arrive for another while. Makes it achievable and hope the shop doesnt get burnt by non payers.

Advertisement