Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To those who believe WTC 7 didn't fall due to fire, how did it fall?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

re the molten steel

Are these people reliable witnesses ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

weisses wrote: »
    re the molten steel
    But what caused this molten steel?
    It can't be explosives...
    It can't be thermite...

Do you believe it was a space laser?

King Mob wrote: »
    No, just often times your posts become unreadable, like the above statement: "seek refuse"? :confused:

ohh dear I got a letter wrong ...... we can ad pedantic and obtuse to the list

But what caused this molten steel?
    It can't be explosives...
    It can't be thermite...

Do you believe it was a space laser?

Are they reliable witnesses ?

1 simple question I asked :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Lol.
    Come on cheerful. You're embarrassing yourself...

You are embarrassing yourself by being fooled by reflections of the two fireman or workers, the truth.

You have shown in this thread you don't know what steel is made of and you don't understand what freefall is.

• Advertisement

Are they reliable witnesses ?

1 simple question I asked :rolleyes:
    Sure. They are reliable.

So what explains the molten steel?
    It can't be explosives.
    It can't be thermite.

What was it?

You are embarrassing yourself by being fooled by reflections of the two fireman or workers, the truth.

You have shown in this thread you don't know what steel is made of and you don't understand what freefall is.
    Nope, again lies you have failed to back up.

But never mind that. I believe you that it's a reflection....

We can get back on track.

Please post the examples of skyscrapers being demolished with thermite, then show that they had pools or rivers of molten metal that stayed molten for months.

Sure. They are reliable.

So what explains the molten steel?
    It can't be explosives.
    It can't be thermite.

What was it?

Why not ? You cannot rule it out

Unless you have an official investigation explore and discard that option after proper investigation .....ohh wait

Can office fires cause steel to melt ?

Why not ? You cannot rule it out
    But yes, I can.
    Molten metal is not present at any controlled demolitions. It's not how it works.
    If you have an example of molten metal being present at a controlled demolition post it.
    But we both know there isn't one. If there was, you guys would be all over it and copy pasting it ad nauseam.

It can't be thermite, as thermite does not produce large amounts of molten steel.
    If it can, please provide an example of it doing this.
    Further, please provide an example of thermite being used to demolish a skyscraper.

You rule out the notions of space lasers and mininukes. Why?

Can office fires cause steel to melt ?
    Let's say no.

Please post the examples of skyscrapers being demolished with thermite, then show that they had pools or rivers of molten metal that stayed molten for months.

What reaction/cause can be responsible for the molten steel witnessed for a good while after 9/11 ... What is a plausible explanation that clarifies this for you ?

• Advertisement

What reaction/cause can be responsible for the molten steel witnessed for a good while after 9/11 ... What is a plausible explanation that clarifies this for you ?
    No idea.
    You tell me.

You rule out the notions of space lasers and mininukes. Why?

For the same reasons I dont believe Martians are responsible for it ..

No idea.
    You tell me.

I asked you?

Don't you know ?

For the same reasons I dont believe Martians are responsible for it ..
    Which are...?

And why then do you not rule out explosives and thermite which are equally flawed and silly?

I asked you?

Don't you know ?
    I answered: Nope.

What do you think caused it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,977 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Well if NIST knowingly left out important stuff that needed to be investigated ... if they refuse to share their data that supports their hypothesis with the excuse it jeopardizes national safety (despite no new building regulations where implemented after office fires brought down a skyscraper apparently ) that discussion belongs here

Those are your personal subjective opinions on the NIST. They aren't "facts".

This thread is about alternative theories. It's common for conspiracy theorists to attack/discredit details rather that support the theories themselves with substantiated evidence

This is consistent with events like 911, 7/7, Sandy Hook, Boston bombing, etc
    There are plenty of alternative theories

What are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

It clearly to us it's reflection.

Dohnjoe and others believe this is a person standing in the yellow liquid with no hands or legs:D

Reflected in what?

Which are...?

And why then do you not rule out explosives and thermite which are equally flawed and silly?

You find an official investigation not investigating the use of explosives after a terrorist attack equally flawed and silly as them not looking into the martian attack option ..... you are gas, I'm actually laughing ... thanks

So we have now debunked this nonsense maybe others now will accept it too was just a camera reflection of the two firemen?

I can't because no modern steel framed building has ever collapsed due to fire prior to 2001. I told you that in this thread. There is no historical precedent for it

We have to find a building that collapsed be similar to twin towers and used the same A36 steel after 2001. And has not happened.

What you said doesn't prove a negative as 9/11 was a one-time event in history.

The problem is NIST claims no eyewitnesses saw molten steel they know of nobody who stated this anywhere, and there no photograph or video of anyone seeing molten steel

You even know that's not true, because i posted multiple videos of eyewitnesses accounts of them stating the saw molten steel!

GreeBo Do you not see this is steel? Steel at the twin towers was painted with red primer paint.

You can even see the see the steel was ripped to shreds and folded back.

464128.png

It's burning paper. The original photo was modified by truthers

https://www.metabunk.org/a-molten-metal-9-11-photo-is-just-burning-paper.t9982/

• Advertisement

I answered: Nope.

What do you think caused it?

well according to the NIST lead engineer there was no molten steel ... so we have to assume there wasn't any.

Jokes aside .... difference between some of us is that the molten steel makes me curious, because the severe high temperature corrosion attack on the steel, including oxidation and sulfidation with subsequent intergranular melting that occured is intriguing ... even more so because NIST couldnt be arsed to investigate this ...

And people still wander why there are conspiracy theories

I can't because no modern steel framed building has ever collapsed due to fire prior to 2001. I told you that in this thread. There is no historical precedent for it
    I'm sorry I don't understand your point here.
    Can you point to an example of a skyscraper being demolished using thermite or not...
    I wasn't talking about fire at all.

Dohnjoe wrote: »

It looks like a domino's pizza box alright

You find an official investigation not investigating the use of explosives after a terrorist attack equally flawed and silly as them not looking into the martian attack option ..... you are gas, I'm actually laughing ... thanks

Again I suggest you use the other thread for your personal attacks on the NIST. This is a thread for alternative theories and their supporting evidence

If you are putting forward an explosives theory, then support it

well according to the NIST lead engineer there was no molten steel ... so we have to assume there wasn't any.

Jokes aside .... difference between some of us is that the molten steel makes me curious, because the severe high temperature corrosion attack on the steel, including oxidation and sulfidation with subsequent intergranular melting that occured is intriguing ... even more so because NIST couldnt be arsed to investigate this ...

But none of these things are answers to my questions.

What caused the molten steel?
    Why dismiss space lasers but not thermite or demolitions?

It looks like a domino's pizza box alright

Personal incredulity

Dohnjoe wrote: »

Yes paper is burning. But that red primer steel ripped apart.

464131.png

Care to present any?

An "alternative"/conspiracy theorist who actually stands by a theory and tries to support it (no matter how ridiculous) is preferable than one who joins a thread and "sits on the fence" acting snide and incredulous

Yes paper is burning. But that red primer steel ripped apart.

464131.png

I don't get your point here?

• Advertisement

Exactly. NIST actually claimed in their WTC7 study they could identify any WTC7 steel member. So they don't know how hot the WTC7 steel got to allow it to expand.

There was no forensic work done on WTC7 steel by NIST

For me it just not believe they could find any WTC7 steel piece? Did someone just ship the WTC7 steel to China right away?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement