Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To those who believe WTC 7 didn't fall due to fire, how did it fall?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Check out Kurt Sonnenfeld's video showing what looks like a Thermite charge coming late to the party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYj6PAJRZEg

Full version here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KGaOj6S69E

Sonnenfeld was FEMAs official videographer that day. Check out his later story.

That is not thermite.
    That is not what it looks like.

Thermite cannot demolish a building.

Why did this charge go off late?
    Where are the reports of this happening elsewhere?
    Where are the reports of the injuries caused by random thermite burns and the blindness caused by the intense light released by the reaction?

This video is utterly meaningless.
    You will ignore all of these questions.

Wrong thermate contains all the ingredients of thermite. Thermate is different from thermite as it contains sulphur and barium nirate. The sulphar in the thermate attacks the steel and that why thermate melts the steel at low temperatures.
    Cool.
    Source for this please.

A couple of us can see it just a reflection of the two firemen in the picture.
    Yup. You also saw a different plane hit the pentagon.

There is nothing to reflect the image, this explanation of yours is a pathetic attempt to avoid the obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

All your points refuted and your questions answered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g&t=303s
    King Mob wrote: »
    That is not thermite.
    That is not what it looks like.

Thermite cannot demolish a building.

Why did this charge go off late?
    Where are the reports of this happening elsewhere?
    Where are the reports of the injuries caused by random thermite burns and the blindness caused by the intense light released by the reaction?

This video is utterly meaningless.
    You will ignore all of these questions.

No, they are not.
    The points are never refuted by a youtube video.

You dodged the questions. You can't answer them.

I'm done pretending with you people.

Thermite cannot be used to demolish a skyscraper.
    Thermite cannot produce a pool of molten metal.

You guys are exactly the same as the people claiming it was space lasers and holograms.
    There is no difference.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Yup. You also saw a different plane hit the pentagon.

There is nothing to reflect the image, this explanation of yours is a pathetic attempt to avoid the obvious.

There is a difference I was working on the assumption the plane was only seen in one location before impacting the Pentagon. When I found out eyewitnesses saw the plane in a different area near the Pentagon that changes everything we know about the event.

You still think that's a man with no legs and hands standing in a yellow liquid. You agreed with me it was reflection then you changed your mind again about it.

You agreed with me it was reflection then you changed your mind again about it.
    No cheerful, I didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The Yellow liquid he is refering to is the picture of the man using the angle grinder.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108391334&postcount=640

There's no need to explain it.

Ahhhh the magic mirror that survived a building collapse :pac:

Cool.
    Source for this please.

I already have provided a video of engineer cutting steel and steel connections with thermate. You did not bother watching the video. So you continue to make baseless claims on this thread. Then you claim it can't be done but you don't even look at the evidence provided.

Ahhhh the magic mirror that survived a building collapse :pac:
    Apparently it's a big piece of glass that fell and stayed intact, then also survived the collapse of the building and then also stayed intact and perfectly clear and reflective despite the work going on around it and despite being right next to a pool of molten metal for weeks.

• Advertisement

I already have provided a video of engineer cutting steel and steel connections with thermate. You did not bother watching the video. So you continue to make baseless claims on this thread. Then you claim it can't be done but you don't even look at the evidence provided.
    That is not a source for that claim.

Also, lol. "Baseless claims..."

No cheerful, I didn't.

Yes you did you don't even remember your own posts now. It was only when greenbo talked about what caused the reflection you changed your mind.

You guys actually think that's a real person standing there Jesus, I can only laugh at this.

Yes you did you don't even remember your own posts now.
    No cheerful, I didn't. :rolleyes:

That is not a source for that claim.

Also, lol. "Baseless claims..."

Yes it is their countless experiments he did to see if the debunkers were right. He debunked the debunkers he was able to cut through steel using thermate.

Yes it is their countless experiments he did to see if the debunkers were right. He debunked the debunkers he was able to cut through steel using thermate.
    Ok. If you say so.

Apparently it's a big piece of glass that fell and stayed intact, then also survived the collapse of the building and then also stayed intact and perfectly clear and reflective despite the work going on around it and despite being right next to a pool of molten metal for weeks.

You obviously are unaware pieces of glass from WTC towers are held in museums. Do you want me to debunk your nonsense no glass could have survived in the rubble? I not saying it was glass I just gave it as an example. Something else in the rubble could be causing the reflections of the two firemen.

Ok. If you say so.

I provided the video of this no need to take my word for it:cool:

Something else in the rubble could be causing the reflections of the two firemen.
    Ok. Something else such as...?

Ok. Something else such as...?

Who knows the picture resolution is too low to tell.

Maybe get out your magnifying glass and take a better look.

What happened to his face hand and legs they just vanish from his body? Why would a worker be standing in a yellow burning liquid, crazy?

465448.png

• Registered Users Posts: 27,161 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

You obviously are unaware pieces of glass from WTC towers are held in museums. Do you want me to debunk your nonsense no glass could have survived in the rubble? I not saying it was glass I just gave it as an example. Something else in the rubble could be causing the reflections of the two firemen.

52f2a19dd90fd93808c06339905ae803.jpg

zoolander-video-still_cxfrkf.jpg

• Advertisement

Who knows the picture resolution is too low to tell.
    No I'm curious. What else could it possibly be.
    I'm not going to answer any of your questions. I just wanna see how silly your explanation can get here.

If it wasn't a big huge piece of glass, what was it?

Also,
    picture resolution is too low to tell.
    What happened to his face hand and legs they just vanish from his body?
    lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g&t=303s

He doesn't watch videos that show real evidence. He prefers to believe he is right in his own head.

GreeBo wrote: »
    reference
    I think he also doesn't get the idea of perspective, so you might need to find that gif of Father Ted and Dougal and the cows...

I think he also doesn't get the idea of perspective, so you might need to find that gif of Father Ted and Dougal and the cows...

Isn't there a photography forum on board.ie? Go ahead ask someone on there and I bet you will be disappointed. Show them the full the picture. And images you claim are people

Isn't there a photography forum on board.ie? Go ahead ask someone on there and I bet you will be disappointed. Show them the full the picture. And images you claim are people

Isn't there a WTC museum? Go ahead and find us some examples of intact glass.
    The image I posted is actually an image taken from the WTC museum and is off actual glass...but I'm sure you can find some intact pieces, they just used those small pieces because it was easier...

No thanks.
    You're welcome to however.

So if it wasn't a big piece of glass, what was it?
    Hologram?
    Effect of a space laser?
    Lizard people magic?

GreeBo wrote: »
    Isn't there a WTC museum? Go ahead and find us some examples of intact glass.
    The image I posted is actually an image taken from the WTC museum and is off actual glass...but I'm sure you can find some intact pieces, they just used those small pieces because it was easier...

#Two big pieces rare but was found.

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/911conspiracytv/media/bWVkaWFJZDoxNDIxNjg5MQ==/?ref=

Sorry, they are "big pieces"?

Lol.
    So that was what was reflecting the image?

• Advertisement

No thanks.
    You're welcome to however.

So if it wasn't a big piece of glass, what was it?
    Hologram?
    Effect of a space laser?
    Lizard people magic?

Of course, why not surprised. If I ask someone on photography forum and they say its reflections will you accept it then? I don't want to be wasting my time on this if you are just continue to ignore evidence?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement