Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To those who believe WTC 7 didn't fall due to fire, how did it fall?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭weisses

storker wrote: »
    In other words, 95% of engineers and architects in the US felt no need to pursue the matter beyond the accepted explanation. Thank you.

By doing that automatically agreeing with its findings, is what you are arguing ..... pathetic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

storker wrote: »
    In other words, 95% of engineers and architects in the US felt no need to pursue the matter beyond the accepted explanation. Thank you.

They just did not research the explanation given. The trusted the source and left it at that. Big mistake.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Go on engineering forums and ask for yourself

Appreciate the attempt but reddit is not an engineering forum and I did see not one single attempt to answer the pretty specific question asked.

So you believe the word of someone who has already admitted to being a liar :rolleyes:

I trust the photos are real. They were taken by David Morris a photographer a week or two after 9/11 happened.

Fixed that for you.

Instead of trying to be a smart ass you could have looked up the source on the pics

http://digitalassets.lib.berkeley.edu/wtc/502-WTC-Astaneh-PPT-containing-photos-shot-on--Oct-8-2001-Final-for-Archives.pdf

Ur welcome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

weisses wrote: »
    NIST is proven to be wrong ...Explained by people who understand physics ...

Your opinion and believes are noted

Ok, so why then would they say there was freefall if saying freefall gives the game away?

It doesn't make sense why they would do this.
    So what's your explanation for it?

If you don't have one, then again your conspiracy explanation is invalid.
    The explanation can't be that they are covering something up.

Also, why are you posting "evidence" for the explosives explanation. Are you again pretending that you believe that explanation when you likewise couldn't answer a single question about it?

King Mob wrote: »
    Ok, so why then would they say there was freefall if saying freefall gives the game away?

Also, why are you posting "evidence" for the explosives explanation. Are you again pretending that you believe that explanation when you likewise couldn't answer a single question about it?

They didn't till they got corrected on it. They started the NIST WTC7 study in 2002 and concluded in Nov 2008.

In August of 2008 they handed out a draft of the final report and they denied freefall occurred. They even state that improbability of that based on their models and analysis. David Chandler corrected them on this point, and three months later NIST had a new theory freefall did occur in stage 2of the collapse?

NIST explanation is nonsensical they still claim the columns are buckling in stage 2. That's not possible. The columns were gone if Freefall occurred there was no resistance underneath at all to stop the floors above from coming down.

Dr Sunder during the AUG 2008 conference said this it on video by the way as well:

“[A] free-fall time would be an object that has no structural components below it.... What the analysis shows...is that same time it took for the structural model to come down...is 5.4 seconds. It’s about 1.5 seconds, or roughly 40 percent, more time for that free fall to happen. And that is not at all unusual because there was structural resistance that was provided in this particular case.”

David Chandler question read out by NIST employee in Aug 2008. Listen closely to what Dr Saunder says then

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I trust the photos are real. They were taken by David Morris a photographer a week or two after 9/11 happened.

You're trusting someone who has already admitted lying to you! That's extremely naive of you.

• Advertisement

Instead of trying to be a smart ass you could have looked up the source on the pics

http://digitalassets.lib.berkeley.edu/wtc/502-WTC-Astaneh-PPT-containing-photos-shot-on--Oct-8-2001-Final-for-Archives.pdf

Ur welcome

There is no proof those beams are from WTC 7 though, in fact feom the link it says
    The photos are most likely showing steel from WTC 7}/b] . Photos on Pages 16 to 18 have “WTC7” or “7” on them.

Also from that link
    I would like to add that in my entire work on WTC project and inspection of thousands of pieces of steel from the WTC structure, I never saw any piece of steel with
    any indication of being subjected to blast.

This kind of dispels your claim of there being a controlled explosion to bring the buildings down.

You're trusting someone who has already admitted lying to you! That's extremely naive of you.

The guy who gave me the link said the date the photographs were taken is not accurate.

Abolhassan ASTANEH a FEMA investigator claims in his link they were taken on the 8 of Oct.

The guy who gave me the link found evidence the photos were taken during the 20-28 of Sep. He was able to find the EXIF data and the images belong to a photographer named David Morris.

Abolhassan ASTANEH may be mistaken about the date or his covering up for some reason why I not sure?

Also from that link

This kind of dispels your claim of there being a controlled explosion to bring the buildings down.

Yet he staring at a steel piece totally eroded away and missing. Office Fire doesn't erode steel. The temp need to melt steel would have to be 1500c. You could get it to melt faster with Sulphur added in FEMA found this.

The guy who gave me the link said the date the photographs were taken is not accurate.

Abolhassan ASTANEH a FEMA investigator claims in his link they were taken on the 8 of Oct.

The guy who gave me the link found evidence the photos were taken during the 20-28 of Sep. He was able to find the EXIF data and the images belong to a photographer named David Morris.

Abolhassan ASTANEH may be mistaken about the date or his covering up for some reason why I not sure?

You mean the guy who admitted lying to you? But because what he has said afterwards suits your agenda you believe him this time?

Extremely naive.

You mean the guy who admitted lying to you? But because what he has said afterwards suits your agenda you believe him this time?

Extremely naive.

What guy admitted lying to me what you on about?

Yet he staring at a steel piece totally eroded away and missing. Office Fire doesn't erode steel. The temp need to melt steel would have to be 1500c. You could get it to melt faster with Sulphur added in FEMA found this.

Oh sweet jesus :rolleyes:
    my close-up investigation of these pieces indicated clearly and beyond any doubt
    that the steel pieces in these photos have been subjected to fire after the collapse and while were resting on the ground and exposed to Ground Zero fires that were
    going on for weeks.

Oh sweet jesus :rolleyes:

I think you need to watch the video I posted.

NIST admitted Aug 2008 that freefall can only occur during an instantaneous event. They even highlighted the improbability of freefall as their analysis showed there would be structural resistance underneath when the building fell.

NIST really messed up big time and unfortunately, 9/11 Skeptics did not notice this big flaw.

NIST really messed up big time and unfortunately, 9/11 Skeptics did not notice this big flaw.

Ohh they did noticed it ... They are only in Denial as to how to respond ... How to explain this discrepancy ... Its is laughable at this stage

This same thread I am asking for weeks to provide solid evidence that collaborates the collapse Hypothesis presented by NIST

So far ....Nil, nothing, nada, zip ... Other then the usual subjects being pedantic and obtuse ... Cheap shots re truthers etc etc ...

I dont have a conspiracy explanation other then the one you find plausible

What I asked over and over is to provide the evidence that supports/proves free fall acceleration due to office fires ......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I dont have a conspiracy explanation other then the one you find plausible
    Ok, so we can exclude the idea that the NIST was covering something up.

So if they weren't hiding something, why would they first say there was no free fall and then say there was free fall and how does that point towards a conspiracy?

Ok, so we can exclude the idea that the NIST was covering something up.

So if they weren't hiding something, why would they first say there was no free fall and then say there was free fall and how does that point towards a conspiracy?

They claimed the second stage was over 3.9 seconds originally. In the space of three months, it was down to 2.25 seconds.

NIST is trying to cover up the obvious implications of freefall. They attempting to hide what truly happened.

First they denied it. Then in space of three months, they claim freefall, but in stage 2 they claim slight resistance is still there? What how the**** can you claim stage 2 is Freefall if there still resistance?

NIST analysis is problematic

It highlighted in this graphic.

NIST said freefall did not occur for these reasons in Aug of 2008.
    466889.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You asked yourself and barely got a response.

That's because the question has been asked repeatedly (and answered) for years. On some engineering forums it's banned

Is this rubbish above providing evidence their model was accurate and included the free fall data ?

It was related to the question you posed - which I kindly asked on engineering forums (where it's been asked dozens of times before)

You rubbish/reject all the responses
    You post a conspiracy video from a known crank (Chandler)
    You again ignore the topic of the thread

That's because the question has been asked repeatedly (and answered) for years. On some engineering forums it's banned

If that was even remotely true the truth movement would not exist.

Chandler is crank lol he is a teacher of science. He forced NIST to evaluate their findings so hardly a crank.

If that was even remotely true the truth movement would not exist.

There is a Sandy Hook truth movement, a flat earth society, "Ufologists", a massive anti-vax movement, holocaust denier historians

They can call themselves whatever they want, their existence doesn't validate their (extreme) beliefs. Certain types of people will always be drawn to them.

The fact that this thread is on the relevant forum should give you a clue

There is a Sandy Hook truth movement, a flat earth society, "Ufologists", a massive anti-vax movement, holocaust denier historians

They can call themselves whatever they want, their existence doesn't validate their (extreme) beliefs. Certain types of people will always be drawn to them.

The fact that this thread is on the relevant forum should give you a clue

Odd people on the internet support the Sandy Hook theory and flat earth theory.

The 9/11 truth movement is very different. There plenty of evidence the official narrative is incorrect. It supported by retired FBI officials and even 3 of 4 co-chairpersons on the 9/11 Commission stated later the commission was set up to fail. Two of the commissioners actually quit because of the stonewalling and lack of access to information.

Dohnjoe You don't believe in Ufology either. So you think the Pentagon was investigating weather balloons and fog?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Dohnjoe You don't believe in Ufology either. So you think the Pentagon was investigating weather balloons and fog?

What do you think Bigelow was investigating at Skinwalker ranch?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement