Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To those who believe WTC 7 didn't fall due to fire, how did it fall?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Big building fell on top of small building which later collapsed after being on fire for many hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

King Mob wrote: »
    Those sites are obviously planted there by the conspiracy against Dr Judy Wood: American Hero.

You are again dodging and stalling

Could it actually be that you can't actually debunk any of her claims?
    Are you so closed minded that you won't even consider her ideas?

Why not? Why do you not believe her?

This video exposes her. I can't believe anyone takes her seriously. When she claims nobody saw molten metal right away i knew something seemed off about her. She also claimed no thermite and explosives were not used. This woman either truly believes in her wacky theories or she is a disinformation agent who trying to deflect people away from the real evidence.

Listen to her she did even want to discuss her theory.

The fun starts at 3.33 minutes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,977 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Dr Hulsey is serious person researching and reviewing WTC7 collapse event.

He's one person, paid by several hundred thousands dollars by conspiracy theory group to "prove a negative". It's about as shady as you can get.

I don't doubt his credentials, but as mentioned Dr Judy Wood has a PhD.

Of course if he ever produces the final report, and if it claims the building fell to fire, you will either

1. Claim he's completely wrong/shill/etc

2. Flip and suddenly decide WTC 7 fell due to fire rendering all the posts you've ever made on the subject to be empty

Hell, one detail could make you entirely flip tomorrow, it's happened in several threads already

She also claimed no thermite and explosives were not used.

Your theory has no evidence and is almost as "whacky" as hers

If you are going to dismiss her as a whackjob in this thread, then you'll understand why people will dismiss your empty theory. At least she has a book and some credentials

You have an insane theory that unknown people magically and silently blew up a 47 story building in downtown NY with absolutely no one noticing.. except for internet detectives who already believe in a raft of other random and bizarre conspiracy theories

And you still haven't put it together yet

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    He's one person, paid by several hundred thousands dollars by conspiracy theory group to "prove a negative". It's about as shady as you can get.

I don't doubt his credentials, but as mentioned Dr Judy Wood has a PhD.

Of course if he ever produces the final report, and if it claims the building fell to fire, you will either

1. Claim he's completely wrong/shill/etc

2. Flip and suddenly decide WTC 7 fell due to fire rendering all the posts you've ever made on the subject to be empty

Hell, one detail could make you entirely flip tomorrow, it's happened in several threads already

I don't agree with that. Dr Hulsey has to prove his work scientifically and show it was done right by peer review.

Dr Hulsey was asked to study the collapse. He even said before took on the project if he findings showed fire lead to the collapse he would state that as fact and not cover up. That was one of his demands before doing it.

I just posted an interview with Judy Wood listen to her. She is crackpot or disinformation agent planted in the 9/11 movement one of the two.

• Advertisement

Your theory has no evidence and is almost as "whacky" as hers

If you are going to dismiss her as a whackjob in this thread, then you'll understand why people will dismiss your empty theory. At least she has a book and some credentials

You have an insane theory that unknown people magically and silently blew up a 47 story building in downtown NY with absolutely no one noticing.. except for internet detectives who already believe in a raft of other random and bizarre conspiracy theories

And you still haven't put it together yet

You state its an insane theory but then refuse to discuss the evidence.

I still waiting for your answer as to why you think NIST believes building 7 came down like a crushed soda can?

If my theories were wrong least try to debunk them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I still waiting for your answer as to why you think NIST believes building 7 came down like a crushed soda can?

If my theories were wrong least try to debunk them.

The experts claimed this happened, you say it didn't, please explain why it didnt, please provide peer reviewed evidence as to why this claim is false (not truther sites or 3 hour long youtube vids from somem random guy) and please explain in your own words why you believe the evidence that you will no doubt provide.

The experts claimed this happened, you say it didn't, please explain why it didnt, please provide peer reviewed evidence as to why this claim is false (not truther sites or 3 hour long youtube vids from somem random guy) and please explain in your own words why you believe the evidence that you will no doubt provide.

It's observable data. Do you trust your own eyes?

If the north side truly looked like this when it fell then this would be observable in the actual collapse.

Notice the walls and roof are crumbling in as it's falling on the north side. This is a NIST image of the collapse.
    463796.png

This the CBS real-time video of the actual collapse viewed from the north. Do you see the same deformations here be honest?

This is hard evidence

Timberrrrrrrr Listen to the bang heard in the first second of the video. Keep your eye on the Penthouse after hearing the bang!

Timberrrrrrrr If you want hard science about why fire did not bring down this building. Watch Dr Hulsey presentation.

• Advertisement

You still haven't presented any credible evidence for your theory

Only your inane (mis)understanding of the facts and investigation, which changes day by day

"I don't get the theory of gravity, prove it to me, oh you can't because I refuse to get it"

That's how denialists work. I know this. So this is why asked for proactive evidence for alternative theories - no one has provided any, only you and you refuse to provide any supporting evidence

Not only that but you refuse to answer the most basic questions and you refuse to even provide a motive

This is a panto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Straightforward enough, explain what alternatively caused the building to collapse with normal evidence, sources and information (not infowars, conspiracy sites and random blog stuff please)

Since I have a long history with this whole 911 thing, it's highly likely that individuals may attempt to divert or deflect back to attacking the NIST or details - many other threads cover that, this is a thread about alternative theories and looking at the supporting evidence behind those theories

The big bad wolf said he'd huff and he'd puff and he'd blow the house down and so he did!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

This video exposes her. I can't believe anyone takes her seriously. When she claims nobody saw molten metal right away i knew something seemed off about her. She also claimed no thermite and explosives were not used. This woman either truly believes in her wacky theories or she is a disinformation agent who trying to deflect people away from the real evidence.

Listen to her she did even want to discuss her theory.

The fun starts at 3.33 minutes in.
    Lol. You giant hypocrite.

You are refusing to actually discuss her claims and evidence and you are just bleating on about how you think she's crazy.
    You are claiming her qualifications are fake and you are claiming that she is part of the conspiracy based on zero evidence. Just your imagination.

You know you are using dishonest, lazy tactics here. You'd give us no end of grief if we did the same to your preferred experts.

And it's funny you have to resort to these tactics. It's very obviously because you can't explain any of her claims.
    If her theory is wrong, at least try to debunk it

So again because apparently nothing needs to be true or supported in your style of debate: all of your experts are fake and they are planted by a conspiracy against Dr Judy Wood. They are all faking their research and their qualifications are invalid. They are all paid by the government to make the gullible think that the building were taken down by a ridiculous plan using magic thermite that doesn't exist.
    QED.

Lol. You giant hypocrite.

You are refusing to actually discuss her claims and evidence and you are just bleating on about how you think she's crazy.
    You are claiming her qualifications are fake and you are claiming that she is part of the conspiracy based on zero evidence. Just your imagination.

You know you are using dishonest, lazy tactics here. You'd give us no end of grief if we did the same to your preferred experts.

And it's funny you have to resort to these tactics. It's very obviously because you can't explain any of her claims.

I listened to her interview, did you? She is a loon a crackpot. Why are you defending her what happened to Kingmob where is he gone?

King Mob I think you should press play on the youtube video and listen to her for two minutes. She is not a serious person.

Again, you are a hypocrite.
    You are dismissing her as a crackpot without actually addressing any of her claims.
    You are doing exactly what you have falsely and repeatedly claimed we are doing.

If she is a crackpot and not a serious person, why can't you debunk her theories?
    Why do you have to lie about her qualifications and her being part of a conspiracy?

Can we just do the same with your experts?

Again, you are a hypocrite.
    You are dismissing her as a crackpot without actually addressing any of her claims.
    You are doing exactly what you have falsely and repeatedly claimed we are doing.

If she is a crackpot and not a serious person, why can't you debunk her theories?
    Why do you have to lie about her qualifications and her being part of a conspiracy?

Can we just do the same with your experts?

Did you even listen to her seriously?

The first question. She was asked can you specify what energy weapons were used.

She then started stuttering like she was lost and was trying to figure out what to say. We have got into listing them yet just energy weapons? So you have this theory the towers were blown up but you have no idea what kind of energy weapon it was?

The interviewer then says in what form? Stuttering again totally confused. I don't think we need to define it? So she not using science? She then said we collected these images that we trusted? So her research is based on images?

That just a minute into her interview. Do you really want me to continue?

No I want you to actually address her claims and answer my questions.

Also again, you are showing your hypocrisy as you constantly bleat on about images that you think prove this and that.
    You can barely string sentences together and it seems that English is your second language. Is that a valid reason to dismiss your claims?

No I want you to actually address her claims and answer my questions.

Also again, you are showing your hypocrisy as you constantly bleat on about images that you think prove this and that.
    You can barely string sentences together and it seems that English is your second language. Is that a valid reason to dismiss your claims?

I not going to answer your stupid questions. You too lazy to press a video to watch her debunk herself. Maybe you got crappy internet with not enough data to watch videos?

• Advertisement

No, you're not going to answer my questions because you are a dishonest hypocrite.
    You're fooling exactly no one.

Yes Dr Judy Wood is a crackpot proposing a ridiculous conspiracy theory.
    But it's no different than yours.
    You've failed to show that it is.

King Mob Your writing is not good either. You ramble a lot and your thoughts are all disjointed.

No, you're not going to answer my questions because you are a dishonest hypocrite.
    You're fooling exactly no one.

Yes Dr Judy Wood is a crackpot proposing a ridiculous conspiracy theory.
    But it's no different than yours.
    You've failed to show that it is.

I just posted what she said during an interview. Again more evidence of disjointed thinking by you.

King Mob Your writing is not good either. You ramble a lot and your thoughts are all disjointed.

He's correct though. You dismiss her as a loon and a crackpot. But your theory has as much evidence as hers and is almost as insane

Page 12

Still zip

He's correct though. You dismiss her as a loon and a crackpot. But your theory has as much evidence as hers and is almost as insane

Have you watched Dr Hulsey presentation? He presents his findings scientifically and in clear form for the audience. He even does questions and answers and explains how he reached those conclusions.

She, on the other hand, was lost. She did not know the energy value used, did not know the energy weapon used. She had not carried out any tests in a lab to see if this was even possible. Her interview is a trainwreck a disaster. When you actually take time out to listen you have better idea of what i am saying!

Reposting this again so you can watch it. Watch at 3 minutes 33 second. Listen to her answers.

If Dr Hulsey did his research in the way Dr Judy Wood does it he be laughed at. Dr Hulsey is proving his theory scientifically. There no maybes, whys or what ifs.

Hey! Don't jump to the defense of my writing or anything... :p

• Advertisement

Remind us Cheerful, how much thermite was used? Where was it placed?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement