Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To those who believe WTC 7 didn't fall due to fire, how did it fall?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Stop lying. You did claim 6 million Jews gassed in the Holocaust thread.
    Lol, no I didn't. You are now adding an additional lie on top of your other lie to perpetuate a racist conspiracy theory.

You are regurgitating propaganda invented by neo-nazis because you are incapable and unwilling to think critically about theories you like to believe.
    Please keep going. I'm sure that you're going to convince more people that you're credible by being a mouthpiece for racism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol, no I didn't. You are now adding an additional lie on top of your other lie to perpetuate a racist conspiracy theory.

You are regurgitating propaganda invented by neo-nazis because you are incapable and unwilling to think critically about theories you like to believe.
    Please keep going. I'm sure that you're going to convince more people that you're credible by being a mouthpiece for racism.

You did but never mind that. This is a 9/11 thread so let's get back on topic.

You did but never mind that. This is a 9/11 thread so let's get back on topic.
    No, let's not skip over the fact you lied and are spreading a stupid, disgusting racist theory.

Show us one historical source that says 6 million Jewish people were gassed.
    Show us one historian who says this.
    Show us where I supposed claimed it.

You are a liar. You've been called out and I think you're just backing away from a claim you realise is utterly untrue.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Not true, there literally dozens of conspiracies I dismiss as nonsense. Diana death is one of them.

Yup and those theories are nonsense, like your theory on 911.
    the event is not as simple as you portray it to be. My mine issue with the Holocaust is claiming six million Jews were murdered by gas over a period of three years.

No one is claiming that, and you know that. Your ability to casually lie about stuff is incredible.

Dohnjoe wrote: »

No one is claiming that, and you know that. Your ability to casually lie about stuff is incredible.

Revisionists are changing it now to include murder, but it only happened in the last two decades. Before that, the estimate was 6 million Jews were exterminated in the camps. In 1996, it was claimed at Auschwitz by historians 4 million Jews and non-Jews were exterminated. After 1996 2.5 million people claimed to have died just got washed away with no explanation why the number got reduced. Now its 1.5 million Jews and non Jews killed at Auschwitz. Similar reductions of numbers reduced at other camps. Nobody seems to able to pinpoint how they arrived at 6 million deaths due to a holocaust?

• Advertisement

Revisionists are changing it now to include murder, but it only happened in the last two decades. Before that, the estimate was 6 million Jews were exterminated in the camps. In 1996, it was claimed at Auschwitz by historians 4 million Jews and non-Jews were exterminated. After 1996 2.5 million people claimed to have died just got washed away with no explanation why the number got reduced. Now its 1.5 million Jews and non Jews killed at Auschwitz. Similar reductions of numbers reduced at other camps. Nobody seems to able to pinpoint how they arrived at 6 million deaths due to a holocaust?
    Exactly none of this is true. All of it is obviously untrue with a bare minimum of reading on the subject. You are deliberately lying and you know full well you are.
    You are blatantly lying to promote a racist conspiracy you are swallowing from neo nazis.

You have also failed to show any expert who claims what you said they claim. You are now back tracking from your original claim. You have also failed to show I said what you claimed I said.

You are a lair. Plain and simple.

Nobody seems to able to pinpoint how they arrived at 6 million deaths due to a holocaust?

It's well documented. It's right there, Wikipedia, history books, anywhere.

You seem unable to process basic information on it, you enter this bizarro world of jumbling everything up (seemingly on purpose) to muddy the waters so that you can support some insane view that all the world's historians are wrong, and you're somehow right

I've witnessed other posters simply, patiently explaining it to you like they would a child, and you react with deliberate misunderstanding, lies, and nonsense. It's a pattern. No one's fault but your own

This might sound harsh, but if someone deliberately acts like a horse**** merchant they shouldn't expect not to be called out on it

It's well documented. It's right there, Wikipedia, history books, anywhere.

You seem unable to process basic information on it, you enter this bizarro world of jumbling everything up (seemingly on purpose) to muddy the waters so that you can support some insane view that all the world's historians are wrong, and you're somehow right

I've witnessed other posters simply, patiently explaining it to you like they would a child, and you react with deliberate misunderstanding, lies, and nonsense. It's a pattern. No one's fault but your own

This might sound harsh, but if someone deliberately acts like a horse**** merchant they shouldn't expect not to be called out on it

It not well documented, that's a lie. The six million died numbers are based on Soviet and Jewish figures after the war. Since the 90s the number of people who died in the six death camps has been reduced. The reduction in numbers of deaths at the camps has not resulted in a decrease of the 6 million figure. The 6 million figure is still listed as the holocaust number for Jews shot by German killing squads and Jews who died from gas.

The problem with the 6 million figure, it does take into account winter conditions in the east of Europe. We know from historical records german troops froze to death in the east fighting the Russians. The Jews would have had an even harder time surviving those conditions. It does into account immigration from one place to another. It does take into account transport of Jews from one spot to another by train across Europe. The condition on the trains would have resulted in many deaths. It does take into account the war when Hitler invaded Poland and when he invaded Russia ( How many Jews perished in bombing raids and fighting?) it does take into account food shortages? It does take into account disease and living conditions in the east.

To claim 6 million Jews were murdered by gas or shot in a line up is factually incorrect and easily debunked by commonsense and logic.

It not well documented, that's a lie. The six million died numbers are based on Soviet and Jewish figures after the war. Since the 90s the number of people who died in the six death camps has been reduced. The reduction in numbers of deaths at the camps has not resulted in a decrease of the 6 million figure. The 6 million figure is still listed as the holocaust number for Jews shot by German killing squads and Jews who died from gas.

The problem with the 6 million figure, it does take into account winter conditions in the east of Europe. We know from historical records german troops froze to death in the east fighting the Russians. The Jews would have had an even harder time surviving those conditions. It does into account immigration from one place to another. It does take into account transport of Jews from one spot to another by train across Europe. The condition on the trains would have resulted in many deaths. It does take into account the war when Hitler invaded Poland and when he invaded Russia ( How many Jews perished in bombing raids and fighting?) it does take into account food shortages? It does take into account disease and living conditions in the east.

To claim 6 million Jews were murdered by gas or shot in a line up is factually incorrect and easily debunked by commonsense and logic.
    None of this is true.
    Stop spreading racist propaganda.

It not well documented, that's a lie.

It is well documented

You just have some bizarre personal issue that the figure isn't exact or doesn't conform to your strange views. You can't seem to understand consensus. You can't seem to fathom that understanding of the figures has increased over time.

The figure of Jews killed during the Holocaust was approx 6 mm. The "lower" estimates are around 5.1 or 5.2, the upper estimates are above 6. A number were gassed, a number shot, a numbers murdered in other ways, starvation, accidents, etc but all part of deliberate genocide

The figure of approx 6 million is used because it's an approximation. It doesn't mean that literally, exactly, precisely 6 million individuals died, no more, no less

I have to explain this because you clearly have comprehension issues with that part

How many Soviet POWs died? the figure is approx 3.2 mm, do you have a problem with that figure? Of course not. It's not exactly 3.2, some estimates are higher, some are lower, but the consensus is around 3.2

Do you have a problem with casualty and fatality figures throughout history?

We all know the answer is you don't have a problem with any other consensus reached figures only ze Jews

Giant red warning lights going off there

Edit: I know this is off-topic, but jesus christ

• Advertisement

Racist propaganda needs to be challenged, dismissed and ridiculed.

Also, it's been 127 pages and not once has a single conspiracy theorist even tried to stay on topic.

It is well documented

You just have some bizarre personal issue that the figure isn't exact or doesn't conform to your strange views. You can't seem to understand consensus. You can't seem to fathom that understanding of the figures has increased over time.

The figure of Jews killed during the Holocaust was approx 6 mm. The "lower" estimates are around 5.1 or 5.2, the upper estimates are above 6. A number were gassed, a number shot, a numbers murdered in other ways, starvation, accidents, etc but all part of deliberate genocide

The figure of approx 6 million is used because it's an approximation. It doesn't mean that literally, exactly, precisely 6 million individuals died, no more, no less

I have to explain this because you clearly have comprehension issues with that part

How many Soviet POWs died? the figure is approx 3.2 mm, do you have a problem with that figure? Of course not. It's not exactly 3.2, some estimates are higher, some are lower, but the consensus is around 3.2

Do you have a problem with casualty and fatality figures throughout history?

We all know the answer is you don't have a problem with any other consensus reached figures only ze Jews

Giant red warning lights going off there

Rubbish. The 6 million figure is based on the extermination of Jews by gas and shootings. It the reason it called the Holocaust.

No historian can accurately breakdown how they were all killed between 1941 and 1945.

I'm interested in truth, not fiction.

I might do if I saw the need to look into it? You claim 3.2 million that could be inaccurate also, could be lower could be higher. I just pointing out the realities of the time and period. The Eastern Front was not rainbows and sunshine it was area ravaged by war. You have to take into account the harsh winters from 1942 to 1945.

Rubbish. The 6 million figure is based on the extermination of Jews by gas and shootings. It the reason it called the Holocaust.

No historian can accurately breakdown how they were all killed between 1941 and 1945.

I'm interested in truth, not fiction.

I might do if I saw the need to look into it? You claim 3.2 million that could be inaccurate also, could be lower could be higher. I just pointing out the realities of the time and period. The Eastern Front was not rainbows and sunshine it was area ravaged by war. You have to take into account the harsh winters from 1942 to 1945.
    Again, nothing but lies here.
    You are promoting racist propaganda using lies.
    Honestly I think it's because you too are racist. But it could still be that you are entirely gullible and uncritical and just believe what you've been told by racists.

Still also waiting for you to show where I or any historian claimed 6 million jews were gassed.
    I trust you'll be providing those in your next post.

Also, I like how you say: "You have to take into account ..."
    as if you were doing research or could do basic math.
    It's adorable.

Again, nothing but lies here.
    You are promoting racist propaganda using lies.
    Honestly I think it's because you too are racist. But it could still be that you are entirely gullible and uncritical and just believe what you've been told by racists.

Still also waiting for you to show where I or any historian claimed 6 million jews were gassed.
    I trust you'll be providing those in your next post.

Racist about what? I accept there was a genocide carried out by Nazis against the Jewish race. That documented and true.

To question the number killed by death squads and gas is not racist. Your reality is not mine.

Again displaying severe comprehension issues

Do you understand what the word approximate means? It means around, or about. In this case it's estimated around 3.2 mm Soviet POWs died. It's according to the consensus of historians and experts who've studied it

Individual historians who have studied and looked into the records, correlated witness data, checked camp data, cross-checked figures in order to come upon an estimate.

Take all those estimates for a broad number of experts and historians and the figure of approx 3.2 is reached

Can you follow that?

You don't need to "look into it" unless you want to dedicate 20 years of your life studying the figures meticulously. Again, this demonstrates you think that your casual view is on the same level or better than hundreds of individuals who have devoted thousands upon thousands of collective hours studying, analysing, detailing, supporting, evidencing

To question the number killed by death squads and gas is not racist. Your reality is not mine.

Do you think the Jews have exaggerated the figures in order to gain sympathy or make the event look worse than it was?

Racist about what? I accept there was a genocide carried out by Nazis against the Jewish race. That documented and true.

You are denying the Holocaust.
    Holocaust denial like you are doing is a racist conspiracy theory.

You are not "questioning" you are lying because you are a liar who knows his theory is racist bull****.

You claimed that real historians and I claimed six million jews were gassed.
    BACK THIS UP.

Honestly, what do you think you are accomplishing here other than making yourself look like a racist, dishonest idiot.

Again displaying severe comprehension issues

Do you understand what the word approximate means? It means around, or about. In this case it's estimated around 3.2 mm Soviet POWs died. It's according to the consensus of historians and experts who've studied it

Individual historians who have studied and looked into the records, correlated witness data, checked camp data, cross-checked figures in order to come upon an estimate.

Take all those estimates for a broad number of experts and historians and the figure of approx 3.2 is reached

Can you follow that?

You don't need to "look into it" unless you want to dedicate 20 years of your life studying the figures meticulously. Again, this demonstrates you think that your casual view is on the same level or better than hundreds of individuals who have devoted thousands upon thousands of collective hours studying, analysing, detailing, supporting, evidencing

False and debunked. The estimates of deaths in the 6 camps that had gas chambers have fallen. The figures were based on Soviet and Jewish numbers. The largest killing machine camp Auschwitz had a figure of 4 million deaths right up till 1996. Then was dropped to 1.5 million after 1996. That figure still includes included Jews and non-Jews. Similar camps numbers have also fallen. Revisionists are realising these numbers are outdated and wrong.

6 million Jews did all die by Killing Squads and gas. It never made sense anyhow because most of the camps were built in 1942 and towards the end of 1944, the camps were badly run and the Germans retreated.

The Germans did not leave behind records for the Soviets to find. Nazis did not care how the Jews died one they were moved from the Reich to Poland and Czechoslovakia.

False and debunked. The estimates of deaths in the 6 camps that had gas chambers have fallen. The figures were based on Soviet and Jewish numbers. The largest killing machine camp Auschwitz had a figure of 4 million deaths right up till 1996. Then was dropped to 1.5 million after 1996. That figure still includes included Jews and non-Jews. Similar camps numbers have also fallen. Revisionists are realising these numbers are outdated and wrong.

6 million Jews did all die by Killing Squads and gas. It never made sense anyhow because most of the camps were built in 1942 and towards the end of 1944, the camps were badly run and the Germans retreated.

The Germans did not leave behind records for the Soviets to find. Nazis did not care how the Jews died one they were moved from the Reich to Poland and Czechoslovakia.
    No sources for any of that. None of it true.
    It's all lies in service to a racist conspiracy theory.

Keep digging. You are looking more and more ridiculous the more you go.

Do you think the Jews have exaggerated the figures in order to gain sympathy or make the event look worse than it was?

They arrived at the 6 million number because a holocaust researcher claimed there was only 3.5 million Jews left in Europe after the War. The Jewish groups claimed there were 9.5 million Jews in Europe in the early 1930s.

If the Jews say 6 million, then 6 million it is, was the allies position. They were not going to look into this any real depth. Most of the historical records stem from Jewish and Soviet information.

• Advertisement

They arrived at the 6 million number because a holocaust researcher claimed there was only 3.5 million Jews left in Europe after the War. .
    Utter lie.

You are not saying that Jewish people are deliberately inflating the numbers.
    Congrats, you are officially a racist.
    Good job.

Utter lie.

Not a lie, thats how the worked it out who was missing and who was alive.

Not a lie, thats how the worked it out who was missing and who was alive.
    No it wasn't.

You are a liar. You are lying about this. You offer nothing to support your claims.

You are also a racist who promotes racist propaganda.

I'm also still waiting for you to back up your original lie that I and real historians claimed that 6 million Jews were gassed.
    BACK THAT UP.

I was writing about Soviet POWs, did you even bother to read my post?

Utter lie.

You are not saying that Jewish people are deliberately inflating the numbers.
    Congrats, you are officially a racist.
    Good job.

Fact
    https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/jewish-population-of-europe-in-1933-population-data-by-country

• Registered Users Posts: 16,734 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Just when I thought that this couldn't get any more farcical, it descends into the usual suspect partaking in Holocaust Denial!
    I've reported a couple of those racist posts, and I really hope that you eventually pull your head out of your arse CS!

banie01 wrote: »
    Just when I thought that this couldn't get any more farcical, it descends into the usual suspect partaking in Holocaust Denial!
    I've reported a couple of those racist posts, and I really hope that you eventually pull your head out of your arse CS!

I not going to change my opinion because you reported me.

No cheerful, just posting a link does not make your lie a fact.

Your link does not have anything to do with your lie.
    Your link does not agree with the lie you told.
    Your link is evidence against your lie and disproves your lie.

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/documenting-numbers-of-victims-of-the-holocaust-and-nazi-persecution
    To accurately estimate the extent of human losses, scholars, governmental agencies, and Jewish organizations since the 1940s have relied on a variety of different records—including census reports, captured German and Axis archives, and postwar investigations.

And honestly, it's prettying ****ing disgusting of you to use a Holocaust Memorial Museum that specifically tackles the racist propaganda you spew.

You have to show more that than to prove your lie isn't a blatant untruth you plucked out of your racist head.. But you won't. Cause you are a liar.
    You are lying.

But lets start with something much easier.
    Show when and where I said that 6 million Jews were gassed.

Find the post and quote or link it.

If you do not do this in your next reply, you'll be admitting you can't and your claim will be proven to be a lie.

They arrived at the 6 million number because a holocaust researcher claimed there was only 3.5 million Jews left in Europe after the War. The Jewish groups claimed there were 9.5 million Jews in Europe in the early 1930s.

If the Jews say 6 million, then 6 million it is, was the allies position. They were not going to look into this any real depth. Most of the historical records stem from Jewish and Soviet information.

Please answer these questions without waffle

1. Do you believe the Jews deliberately exaggerated the numbers of Holocaust dead?

2. How many Jews died in the Holocaust according to you? answer this without waffle, without "weasel words" and deflections, straight up answer it. And don't try to pull the denier fallacy of "I don't know but all the historians are wrong"

• Advertisement

We're all off-topic but then again I've never come across a 911 thread which isn't a complete and utter dumpster fire.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement