Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To those who believe WTC 7 didn't fall due to fire, how did it fall?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Where you wrong. It not racist or a conspiracy theory to debate how many Jews died between 1933 and 1944. Better if historians were allowed to debate this freely and not be attacked for their opinion on this.
    Again, just to highlight a few things with this statement.
    Firstly, it's telling that you admit that you only focus on the Jewish victims.
    Secondly, what you and the other racists you swallow propaganda from do is not debate or research. You are not a historian. None of the other racist assholes you believe are historians.
    You and your friends make and spread racist propaganda.

Thirdly, what you do is absolutely racist.
    You are claiming that the number of Jewish victims (and only Jewish victims) is significantly lower than the real number that historians have shown.
    You are claiming that the real number is incorrect and the product of a Jewish lead conspiracy.

No you don't deny the holocaust completely like some of the experts you quote and believe and defend. You deny the holocaust to a lesser extent than them.

You, by definition provided by a link you yourself posted, are a holocaust denier.
    Key denial assertions are that the murder of approximately six million Jews during World War II never occurred, that the Nazis had no official policy or intention to exterminate the Jews, and that the poison gas chambers in Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp never existed. Common distortions include, for example, assertions that the figure of six million Jewish deaths is an exaggeration and that the diary of Anne Frank is a forgery.

Holocaust denial is racist.
    QED: you are a racist.

If you don't like people pointing out that you are a racist who lies to spread a racist conspiracy theory...
    Then maybe stop?
    Or at least don't go off on a rant about how you believe disgusting racist propaganda at the merest mention of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

King Mob wrote: »
    Mm hmm...?
    So that evidence I claimed that 6 million Jewish people were gassed?
    Or evidence that any historian claimed that?

Asked you for that multiple times.

Holocaust researchers claim 6 million were murdered. Do you dispute that? So breakdown the numbers with actual stats. Don't just ignore this.

I want detailed figures for Jews shot and where the bodies were buried. How many Jews were gassed each day and the camps? I wanted details records that you claim exist.

Holocaust researchers claim 6 million were murdered. Do you dispute that? So breakdown the numbers with actual stats. Don't just ignore this.

I want detailed figures for Jews shot and where the bodies were buried. How many Jews were gassed each day and the camps? I wanted details records that you claim exist.
    No no cheerful, you are deflecting. This is one of the many reasons no one takes your seriously and you have become a laughing stock.

You said that researchers and I claimed that 6 million Jewish people were gassed.
    My mine issue with the Holocaust is claiming six million Jews were murdered by gas over a period of three years. That just nonsense. I don't care what the Jewish groups or holocaust historians claim on the web.
    Stop lying. You did claim 6 million Jews gassed in the Holocaust thread.

Prove this now.

Again, also note the comment about "Jewish Groups". Telling.

Again, just to highlight a few things with this statement.
    Firstly, it's telling that you admit that you only focus on the Jewish victims.
    Secondly, what you and the other racists you swallow propaganda from do is not debate or research. You are not a historian. None of the other racist assholes you believe are historians.
    You and your friends make and spread racist propaganda.

Thirdly, what you do is absolutely racist.
    You are claiming that the number of Jewish victims (and only Jewish victims) is significantly lower than the real number that historians have shown.
    You are claiming that the real number is incorrect and the product of a Jewish lead conspiracy.

No you don't deny the holocaust completely like some of the experts you quote and believe and defend. You deny the holocaust to a lesser extent than them.

You, by definition provided by a link you yourself posted, are a holocaust denier.

Holocaust denial is racist.
    QED: you are a racist.

If you don't like people pointing out that you are a racist who lies to spread a racist conspiracy theory...
    Then maybe stop?
    Or at least don't go off on a rant about how you believe disgusting racist propaganda at the merest mention of it.

Not true, I only talk about Jewish victims. Post-1891 https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057919635&page=127

Not true. I said the number of Jewish victims was inflated by the Soviet Union. People forget the Soviet Union was in control of Poland until 1989-90, knowledge about truly happened was not accessible. There a reason for why the numbers of deaths at the camps is dropping down since the fall of the Soviet Union. When you have a reduction of deaths at six death camps, you can't just add the reduction number to deaths caused by German death squads.

Not true, I only talk about Jewish victims. Post-1891 https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057919635&page=127

Not true. I said the number of Jewish victims was inflated by the Soviet Union. People forget the Soviet Union was in control of Poland until 1989-90, knowledge about truly happened was not accessible. There a reason for why the numbers of deaths at the camps is dropping down since the fall of the Soviet Union. When you have a reduction of deaths at six death camps, you can't just add the reduction number to deaths caused by German death squads.
    Lol. Pathetic hand waving.

You are focused on the Jewish numbers because you are biased against Jewish people and the racist assholes you believe are racist against Jews.

You have stated this conspiracy is being perpetuated by Jewish people.

You are a racist and a propagandist. No one believes your denials and pathetic excuses and justifications.

• Advertisement

No no cheerful, you are deflecting. This is one of the many reasons no one takes your seriously and you have become a laughing stock.

You said that researchers and I claimed that 6 million Jewish people were gassed.

Prove this now.

Again, also note the comment about "Jewish Groups". Telling.

I not deflecting at all. The Jewish holocaust groups are using pre-war censuses by Jewish groups back then to get the 6 million figure.

I even proved that to you by showing the Holocaust website. In 1933 there were 9.5 million Jews in Europe and Eastern Europe. It was right there on the page, that you did not bother reading it.

A holocaust researcher claimed there were 3.5 million Jews left in Europe after the war. So it obvious how they reached the consensus of 6 million Jews murdered.

The problem with 6 million murdered figure it does take into account what took place between 1933 and 1944.

They did in the 50s and 60s claim 6 million were exterminated in the camps. Researchers are now changing to 6 million killed by murder.

I not deflecting at all. The Jewish holocaust groups are using pre-war censuses by Jewish groups back then to get the 6 million figure.

I even proved that to you by showing the Holocaust website. In 1933 there were 9.5 million Jews in Europe and Eastern Europe. It was right there on the page, that you did not bother reading it.

A holocaust researcher claimed there were 3.5 million Jews left in Europe after the war. So it obvious how they reached the consensus of 6 million Jews murdered.

The problem with 6 million murdered figure it does take into account what took place between 1933 and 1944.

They did in the 50s and 60s claim 6 million were exterminated in the camps. Researchers are now changing to 6 million killed by murder.
    No. Cheerful. Bad. Lying is wrong.

You are having trouble with reading comprehension again.
    You said I and researchers claimed 6 million Jewish people were gassed.
    Quote where I and researchers said this.

Otherwise, you are lying.

Also, lol at:
    So it obvious how they reached the consensus of 6 million Jews murdered.
    And here is the same site.
    https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/documenting-numbers-of-victims-of-the-holocaust-and-nazi-persecution

No. Cheerful. Bad. Lying is wrong.

You are having trouble with reading comprehension again.
    You said I and researchers claimed 6 million Jewish people were gassed.
    Quote where I and researchers said this.

Otherwise, you are lying.

Also, lol at:

And here is the same site.
    https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/documenting-numbers-of-victims-of-the-holocaust-and-nazi-persecution

Maybe I was wrong you stated it personally:) There was definitely an opinion before the 90s 6 million Jews were exterminated in the six death camps. The figure was even higher back then.11 million, not 6 million, died in the Holocaust - The Washington Post. The problem with google the pages are all from recent times, if you went back to earlier times you see these quotes made by the media and researchers. Now the research is from recent times on google.

Same website, wrong link, post the page I linked, please.

I guess you did not notice all this information about shootings is Soviet info? Do you think the Soviets recorded the shooting of Jews by the Nazis?

Maybe I was wrong you stated it personally:)
    There's no maybe about it.
    You lied because you are a liar.

Your cheeky little smiley face there doesn't distract from the fact you blatantly and knowingly lied and then did your level best to avoid admitting to it.

Seriously, you are like a 12 year old with behavioral issues.
    There was definitely an opinion before the 90s 6 million Jews were exterminated in the six death camps. The figure was even higher back then.11 million, not 6 million, died in the Holocaust - The Washington Post. The problem with google the pages are all from recent times, if you went back to earlier times you see these quotes made by the media and researchers. Now the research is from recent times on google.
    No, you said that they claimed that 6 million people were gassed.
    Quote them saying that specifically, or admit like you did above that you were lying.
    I don't care about your excuses or the next lie you are now telling.
    Back up your first claim first.

Post the quote, nothing else is required or wanted.
    Same website, wrong link, post the page I linked, please.
    Yes, same website. Read the link.
    Actually read what the holocaust is, not what racists tell you to believe.

Yes. You lied because you are a liar.

No, you said that they claimed that 6 million people were gassed.
    Quote them saying that specifically, or admit like you did above that you were lying.
    I don't care about your excuses or the next lie you are now telling.
    Back up your first claim first.

Post the quote, nothing else is required or wanted.

Yes, same website. Read the link.
    Actually read what the holocaust is, not what racists tell you to believe.

Auschwitz complex (including Birkenau, Monowitz, and subcamps) approximately 1 million.

Let's address the hard questions. Why did the Soviet Union claim there were 4 million deaths at Auschwitz for 50 years? This figure included jews and non jews.

Was it propaganda, tell us what happened?

• Advertisement

Auschwitz complex (including Birkenau, Monowitz, and subcamps) approximately 1 million.

Let's address the hard questions. Why did the Soviet Union claim there were 4 million deaths at Auschwitz for 50 years? This figure included jews and non jews.

Was it propaganda, tell us what happened?
    No cheerful. You claimed that holocaust researchers claimed that 6 million people were gassed.
    Provide a quote for this from any researcher or research group.

We can't move on until this is settled.
    You made the claim, you have to back it up.

Otherwise, you can be a big boy and just admit you lied.
    You already did it once when you admitted to lying about my claims.
    You can take the next step.

No cheerful. You claimed that holocaust researchers claimed that 6 million people were gassed.
    Provide a quote for this from any researcher or research group.

We can't move on until this is settled.
    You made the claim, you have to back it up.

Otherwise, you can be a big boy and just admit you lied.
    You already did it once when you admitted to lying about my claims.
    You can take the next step.

No, you support the 6 million figure murdered, correct. Did the Soviet lie about the number of deaths of Jews and non-Jews at Auschwitz?

No, you support the 6 million figure murdered, correct. Did the Soviet lie about the number of deaths of Jews and non-Jews at Auschwitz?
    Lol deflection because you've caught in a lie.

Researchers never said that 6 million people were gassed. You lied.
    You are too much of a child to admit to that.

And again, using your own childish tactics:
    That site proves the real figures for the holocaust.
    Read it. It might actually educate you.

Lol deflection because you've caught in a lie.

Researchers never said that 6 million people were gassed. You lied.
    You are too much of a child to admit to that.

And again, using your own childish tactics:
    That site proves the real figures for the holocaust.
    Read it. It might actually educate you.

I debating seriously. You believe the 6 million number is correct? Why did the Soviets claims 4 million were exterminated at Auschwitz death camp? Given an opinion for one time in your life.

I debating seriously.
    No you're not.
    You lie and won't admit when you have been caught out.
    What would be the point in engaging with you?

Provide the quote that proves your claim that researchers said that 6 million people were gassed.
    Or admit that was a lie.

Then I will answer your question.

And I give my opinion plenty.
    It's my opinion you are racist.

No you're not.
    You lie and won't admit when you have been caught out.
    What would be the point in engaging with you?

Provide the quote that proves your claim that researchers said that 6 million people were gassed.
    Or admit that was a lie.

Then I will answer your question.

And I give my opinion plenty.
    It's my opinion you are racist.

You will not talk about it because you know I am right about the Soviet misinformation about the Holocaust. You always do this because you know your belief system will be exposed in front of everyone.

You would talk about it because you know I am right about the Soviet misinformation about the Holocaust. You always do this because you know your belief system will be exposed in front of everyone.
    Ok, if you say so. No one is going to believe that though. You have zero credibility.

Then just post the quote or admit to your lie and really show me up. Don't leave me with an excuse.
    You made the claim first. Not going to engage with any of your questions until you can show that you won't just ignore and deflect when you're in a corner.

Ok, if you say so. No one is going to believe that though. You have zero credibility.

Then just post the quote or admit to your lie and really show me up. Don't leave me with an excuse.
    You made the claim first. Not going to engage with any of your questions until you can show that you won't just ignore and deflect when you're in a corner.

It fact the number of deaths at Auschwitz decreased from 4 million to 1.5 million. Are you denying that took place?

It fact the number of deaths at Auschwitz decreased from 4 million to 1.5 million. Are you denying that took place?
    Again I'm not going to answer any questions or engage with you until you address your first claim.

You said that researchers claimed 6 million people were gassed.
    Provide a quote of any researcher doing this.
    Or say that this was a fib you were telling.

Again I'm not going to answer any questions or engage with you until you address your first claim.

You said that researchers claimed 6 million people were gassed.
    Provide a quote of any researcher doing this.
    Or say that this was a fib you were telling.

Do you know why it not false? The Soviets claimed 4 million died at Auschwitz. Everyone knows it was camp for Jews. So were they gassed? Why did no western Historian dispute the number till 1996?

Again I ask you do you believe the Soviets about the Holocaust? Do you still think their numbers for deaths in other camps is correct? Do you believe they were correct about the numbers of Jews shot in the Soviet Union?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Do you know why it not false? The Soviets claimed 4 million died at Auschwitz. Everyone knows it was camp for Jews. So were they gassed? Why did no western Historian dispute the number till 1996?

Again I ask you do you believe the Soviets about the Holocaust? Do you still think their numbers for deaths in other camps is correct? Do you believe they were correct about the numbers of Jews shot in the Soviet Union?

Why do you ask so many questions yet refuse to answer any?

Again, not going to engage the questions you are asking and the lies you are telling in a silly childish attempt to deflect what is obvious.

You claimed that researchers claimed 6 million people were gassed.
    That was a lie.

You are nothing but a dishonest racist propagandist.

Again, not going to engage the questions you are asking and the lies you are telling in a silly childish attempt to deflect what is obvious.

You claimed that researchers claimed 6 million people were gassed.
    That was a lie.

You are nothing but a dishonest racist propagandist.

Not a lie at all. The Soviet and Western powers believed 4 million were murdered at Auschwitz for decades. The vast majority was Jews. Take 3.5 million and add to the other camp inflated numbers you be hitting close to 5 to 6 million maybe even higher.

Since the deaths are lower in the camps since the 90s. They had to place people in the shootings categories.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭banie01

It is the truth. I love to share with you what they think, but they send the messages to me private and confidently. If they’re reading this post and don’t care if I share their messages on this thread, then PM me. I think Kingmob needs a reality check!

They could always demonstrate their support for you by the simple expedient of maybe, pressing "thanks"
    But even that seems like it may too much to expect!

banie01 wrote: »
    They could always demonstrate their support for you by the simple expedient of maybe, pressing "thanks"
    But even that seems like it may too much to expect!

They could, up to them. These messages are not in just one month, they were over a year plus or more. About six people.

One of them even told me Kingmob was a Magician not sure if that's true and gave me his name.

Not a lie at all. The Soviet and Western powers believed 4 million were murdered at Auschwitz for decades. The vast majority was Jews. Take 3.5 million and add to the other camp inflated numbers you be hitting close to 5 to 6 million maybe even higher.

Since the deaths are lower in the camps since the 90s. They had to place people in the shootings categories.
    You claimed that researchers said that 6 million people were gassed.
    That is a lie.
    You can't provide a single quote of any researcher saying that.

I can therefore safely assume ever other claim you are now making is also a lie in a similar vein.

You are a liar and a propagandist who is spreading racist bull****.

They could, up to them. These messages are not in just one month, they were over a year plus or more. About six people.

One of them even told me Kingmob was a Magician not sure if that's true and gave me his name.
    NO!
    My Secret!
    How ever did they find out?!

....Looks at my signature...

Also again, lies.
    If anyone did pm you, then maybe they should man up and contact me directly.

Also lol, you don't have my name.
    Post it if you do.
    Otherwise, this is another pathetic, childish lie you are telling.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Jesus!
    Thats a fairly implicit threat of Doxxing there now too!

You really are a nasty piece of work aren't ya C.S!

You claimed that researchers said that 6 million people were gassed.
    That is a lie.
    You can't provide a single quote of any researcher saying that.

I can therefore safely assume ever other claim you are now making is also a lie in a similar vein.

You are a liar and a propagandist who is spreading racist bull****.

I don't the need to find one researcher when was accepted dogma pre 90s 4 million people got killed at Auschwitz, so by gas chambers.

How long would take me to find info from that time period on google and locate news articles about the Holocaust from the 1960s 70s, 80s. That takes too much time and research.

• Advertisement

banie01 wrote: »
    Jesus!
    Thats a fairly implicit threat of Doxxing there now too!

You really are a nasty piece of work aren't ya C.S!

I have his name, but I will not post it. He said I was liar, and did not happen. He forced me to reveal that little bit of info.

Kingmob can't it against the rules to post someone name.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement