Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To those who believe WTC 7 didn't fall due to fire, how did it fall?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I don't the need to find one researcher when was accepted dogma pre 90s 4 million people got killed at Auschwitz, so by gas chambers.

How long would take me to find info from that time period on google and locate news articles about the Holocaust from the 1960s 70s, 80s. That takes too much time and research.
    So you can't provide a single quote. So you lied.

You are now saying said it was 4 million gassed at Auschwitz.
    Quote please.
    One researcher would be ok.

If it's "accepted dogma" "throughout the 60s 70s and 80s" then there should be tons.
    It would be incredibly easy to find them.
    Good luck.

I have his name, but I will not post it. He said I was liar, and did not happen. He forced me to reveal that little bit of info.

Kingmob can't it against the rules to post someone name.
    PM it then, you liar. :rolleyes:
    This will be worth a laugh.

But Bainie's right. Threatening to doxx some one, even when it's a lie told by a childish racist is incredibly telling about you, and the people who supposedly pmed you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

King Mob wrote: »
    So you can't provide a single quote. So you lied.

You are now saying said it was 4 million gassed at Auschwitz.
    Quote please.
    One researcher would be ok.

If it's "accepted dogma" "throughout the 60s 70s and 80s" then there should be tons.
    It would be incredibly easy to find them.
    Good luck.

No because most of the holocaust articles are from recent times. I find it if i truly cared that much. It was accepted Holocust dogma 4 million were murdered at Auchwitz. That obviously means they got killed by gas.

No because most of the holocaust articles are from recent times. I find it if i truly cared that much. It was accepted Holocust dogma 4 million were murdered at Auchwitz. That obviously means they got killed by gas.
    So you can't provide a quote.
    It's a big old lie from racist propaganda.

Good job.

PM it then, you liar. :rolleyes:
    This will be worth a laugh.

But Bainie's right. Threatening to doxx some one, even when it's a lie told by a childish racist is incredibly telling about you, and the people who supposedly pmed you.

Is ok if I post your first name, I got?

• Advertisement

Is ok if I post your first name, I got?
    Lol, you just have my first name? Oh no... :rolleyes:

PM me my full name you coward.

So you can't provide a quote.
    It's a big old lie from racist propaganda.

Good job.

It was accepted holocaust dogma, again you can't work it out what i just told you.

It was accepted holocaust dogma, again you can't work it out what i just told you.
    Cool. Then post a quote of a single researcher or even a research paper that says exactly that.

If you can't, then you are lying as per usual.

Lol, you just have my first name? Oh no... :rolleyes:

PM me my full name you coward.

What with the ad-hominems and insults?

You said nobody agrees with me. I said people do agree with me there was a conspiracy with 9/11 and JFK. Posters have said they agree with the conspiracy.

I also said people have contacted me to talk about you and why they don't post here. You then got childish and said I was lying and making it all up.

Take some responsibility for your actions and insults directed my way.

What with the ad-hominems and insults?

You said nobody agrees with me. I said people do agree with me there was a conspiracy with 9/11 and JFK. Posters have said they agree with the conspiracy.

I also said people have contacted me to talk about you and why they don't post here. You then got childish and said I was lying and making it all up.

Take some responsibility for your actions and insults directed my way.
    You are a liar. You lie constantly about everything.
    You claimed to know my name, but that was obviously a lie in a childish attempt at intimidation.

It was kind of adorable.
    (Still no pm, btws)

• Advertisement

You claimed to know my name, but that was obviously a lie in a childish attempt at intimidation.

It was kind of adorable.

Don't be childish I did not ask for your name it was given to me over nine months ago. Think about it seriously intimidation lol

It was kind of adorable.
    (Still no pm, btws)

PM send for your viewing only.

Don't be childish I did not ask for your name it was given to me over nine months ago. Think about it seriously intimidation lol
    Mm hmm?
    And that's a lie. You don't have my name.

Why bring it up?
    Why did your supposed contactee go looking for it?

You thought it would be intimidating or would somehow distract from you other lies. It didn't work.
    You only made yourself look all the more ridiculous.

Mm hmm?
    And that's a lie. You don't have my name.

Why bring it up?
    Why did your supposed contactee go looking for it?

You thought it would be intimidating or would somehow distract from you other lies. It didn't work.
    You only made yourself look all the more ridiculous.

You say that even if was your true name.

I brought it up because you claimed nobody believes in the 9/11 and JFK conspiracy, as I do on here..Again another lie by Kingmob. Read your posts to understand why this was talked about.

I not revealing any info of my private messages to you. You got the information about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

That takes too much time and research.

Exactly. You don't understand research. Research to you is taking 3 minutes to go to a conspiracy site and picking up whatever unsourced trash they have on offer. Deliberately and dishonestly twisting information to fit some bananas narrative that only exists in your head.

You believe only approx 3 million Jews died (rounded down of course, always rounded down by the deniers), you accept all other death figures, you only challenge the Jewish figures of deaths, and you have repeatedly hinted you think "the Jews" exaggerated the figures

Like every other denier who has a different figure depending on which day of the week it is you aren't able to support that number. As usual it's just some lazy coinflip you made in your head.

If you disagree with this, feel free to bring up your unique version of history on the history forum. If you do that, you might want to start thinking of a suitable rereg name now

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Exactly. You don't understand research. Research to you is taking 3 minutes to go to a conspiracy site and picking up whatever unsourced trash they have on offer. Deliberately and dishonestly twisting information to fit some bananas narrative that only exists in your head.

You believe only approx 3 million Jews died (rounded down of course, always rounded down by the deniers), you accept all other death figures, you only challenge the Jewish figures of deaths, and you have repeatedly hinted you think "the Jews" exaggerated the figures

Like every other denier who has a different figure depending on which day of the week it is you aren't able to support that number. As usual it's just some lazy coinflip you made in your head.

If you disagree with this, feel free to bring up your unique version of history on the history forum. If you do that, you might want to start thinking of a suitable rereg name now

Selective quoting again and this quote were in relation to finding a holocaust researcher for Kingmob, claimed 6 million died by gas.

It was holocaust dogma historical fact 4 million people died at Auschwitz Concentration camp. The majority were Jew. People like you believe erasing 2.5 milion deaths from the figures is unimportant and should not be researched. I pointed it out for you guys if the Soviet figures were overblown and wrong, what do you believe the numbers are correct elsewhere? Holocust info is based on Soviet accounts and records. If you had not noticed the camps were in Soviet Union occupied Poland after the war.

It now rounded down. It impossible 6 million Jews all got murdered in a two-year time frame. Did any Jews die from naturally from old age and disease, no immigration to other countries worldwide between 1933-1942, none died from cold winter conditions in the East. None died in air raid bombings, from the actual war taking place. No Jews joined allied armies or joined the resistance groups? None died from food shortages, or work?

It now rounded down. It impossible 6 million Jews all got murdered in a two-year time frame. Did any Jews die from naturally from old age and disease, no immigration to other countries worldwide between 1933-1942, none died from cold winter conditions in the East. None died in air raid bombings, from the actual war taking place. No Jews joined allied armies or joined the resistance groups? None died from food shortages, or work?
    https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/documenting-numbers-of-victims-of-the-holocaust-and-nazi-persecution
    Jewish Loss by Location of Death
    With regard to the number of Jews who died in the Holocaust, best estimates for the breakdown of Jewish loss according to location of death follow:

Location of Death Jewish Losses
    Auschwitz complex (including Birkenau, Monowitz, and subcamps) approximately 1 million
    Treblinka 2 approximately 925,000
    Belzec 434,508
    Sobibor at least 167,000
    Chelmno 156,000–172,000
    Shooting operations at various locations in central and southern German-occupied Poland (the Government General) at least 200,000
    Shooting operations in German-annexed western Poland (District Wartheland) at least 20,000
    Deaths in other facilities that the Germans designated as concentration camps at least 150,000
    Shooting operations and gas wagons at hundreds of locations in the German-occupied Soviet Union at least 1.3 million
    Shooting operations in the Soviet Union (German, Austrian, Czech Jews deported to the Soviet Union) approximately 55,000
    Shooting operations and gas wagons in Serbia at least 15,088
    Shot or tortured to death in Croatia under the Ustaša regime 23,000–25,000
    Deaths in ghettos at least 800,000
    Other1 at least 500,000

Treblinka closed in late 1943 (historical fact) did you know that Kingmob? It was only build in late 1942. Why the close it?

The estimate is 700,000 to 900,000 based on Soviet info.

Kingmob does even attempt to look into this and see if it was possible to gas 1 million Jews in 365 days.

That second highest death camp.

Belzec, concentration camp the same very weird.

Operational only between 17 March 1942 – end of June 1943. That two camps only up and running for a year then they closed, odd?

Sobibor the same also. Only operated from 16 May 1942 – 14 October 1943[1] This very interesting always thought the camps were liberated in late 1944 and 1945.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Treblinka closed in late 1943 (historical fact) did you know that Kingmob? It was only build in late 1942. Why the close it?

Kingmob does even attempt to look into this and see if it was possible to gas 1 million Jews in 365 days.

Where does it state that the deaths are from gassing only?

Auschwitz operational May 1940 – January 1945. Most of the footage is from this camp, I would think.

Where does it state that the deaths are from gassing only?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp

During this time, it is estimated that between 700,000 and 900,000 Jews were killed in its gas chambers,

It was holocaust dogma historical fact 4 million people died at Auschwitz Concentration camp.

Here goes nothing

I'll introduce you to a concept called "context". You seem unable to process it or the notion of consensus

I'll try to keep the description as basic and easy to understand as possible (it's quite complex but for the sake of your understand I'll keep it to a minimum)

Auschwitz was liberated. Shortly after different sides started trying to figure out how many died there. It was difficult because many/most victims were burnt to ash. Since it was in Poland (and the Cold war was brewing), and the Soviets liberated the camp, they had the most access. The Soviets wrongly assumed that the crematoria were running 24/7, so they initially came up with the figure of 4 million. They put up a plaque for 4 million. Other historians (quite rightly) challenged this and figures ranged for between 2 million and 4 million for a period.

With me so far?

Again, highly complex to calculate the numbers killed due to the circumstances. Moving on to the 1960's, there was more of a focus on paperwork, and by the 1980's the estimates had dropped to 1.5 million (total) and approx 1 million Jews.

The plaque at the camp for 4 million remained until the late eighties (due to politics)

The current historical consensus (Consensus means general agreement, it means a majority of historians and experts agreeing on a subject) since around the 1980s is that around 1.1 mm Jews died at Auschwitz (some a bit higher, some a bit lower, it's the approximate figure)

1. Do you now understand where the "4 million" figure comes from?

2. Do you understand the "context" of it? that it was a flawed Soviet figure, that the Soviets had significant control of the camp, that the Soviets put up the plaque, that's the origin of it

3. That, over time, as more historians work together, they can piece together the good information and discard the bad, it takes a long time, it takes a lot of work and they come to something called a consensus

4. You (spending 3 minutes lazily looking at some retarded conspiracy site) do not "know more" than the consensus hundreds of world-leading historians and experts who've collectively spent millions of combined hours combing through literal tons of paperwork, interviewing thousands of witnesses and survivors, interviewing guards, examining forensic evidence

A normal person should be able to get the above. However I fear you won't process any of the above but will start prattling on about "but it was 4 million, they said it was a fact, and it was wrong, so we can't believe what they say! blah blah" (either that or you'll go off on a tangent)

If that's your response, which I predict it will be, no one in here can help you

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Here goes nothing

I'll introduce you to a concept called "context". You seem unable to process it or the notion of consensus

I'll try to keep the description as basic and easy to understand as possible (it's quite complex but for the sake of your understand I'll keep it to a minimum)

Auschwitz was liberated. Shortly after different sides started trying to figure out how many died there. It was difficult because many/most victims were burnt to ash. Since it was in Poland (and the Cold war was brewing), and the Soviets liberated the camp, they had the most access. The Soviets wrongly assumed that the crematoria were running 24/7, so they initially came up with the figure of 4 million. They put up a plaque for 4 million. Other historians (quite rightly) challenged this and figures ranged for between 2 million and 4 million for a period.

With me so far?

Again, highly complex to calculate the numbers killed due to the circumstances. Moving on to the 1960's, there was more of a focus on paperwork, and by the 1980's the estimates had dropped to 1.5 million (total) and approx 1 million Jews.

The plaque at the camp for 4 million remained until the late eighties (due to politics)

The current historical consensus (Consensus means general agreement, it means a majority of historians and experts agreeing on a subject) since around the 1980s is that around 1.1 mm Jews died at Auschwitz (some a bit higher, some a bit lower, it's the approximate figure)

1. Do you now understand where the "4 million" figure comes from?

2. Do you understand the "context" of it? that it was a flawed Soviet figure, that the Soviets had significant control of the camp, that the Soviets put up the plaque, that's the origin of it

3. That, over time, as more historians work together, they can piece together the good information and discard the bad, it takes a long time, it takes a lot of work and they come to something called a consensus

4. You (spending 3 minutes lazily looking at some retarded conspiracy site) do not "know more" than the consensus hundreds of world-leading historians and experts who've collectively spent millions of combined hours combing through literal tons of paperwork, interviewing thousands of witnesses and survivors, interviewing guards, examining forensic evidence

A normal person should be able to get the above. However I fear you won't process any of the above but will start prattling on about "but it was 4 million, they said it was a fact, and it was wrong, so we can't believe what they say! blah blah" (either that or you'll go off on a tangent)

If that's your response, which I predict it will be, no one in here can help you

That's a good post and most of it is true. Least you confirming what I have told you from the beginning the figures were based on Soviet misinformation. Least we getting somewhere now. The number of dead at other camps is also due to Soviet misinformation or do you not accept that yet? The fact the brought it down to 1 million and the camp was open for 5 years you have to seriously consider the camp at Treblinka could not have carried out the same rate of gassing in one year? Treblinka and Auschwitz have near identical Jewish deaths.

When you say paperwork, what you mean by that?

There no way any historian can accurately calculate how many Jews were shot by Firing Squad during a war. There no denying it happened, but the numbers cannot be collaborated by records and by the German soldiers who did the killing. Sorry if you think otherwise, you wrong.

The holocaust happened and disagreeing about how many were killed, does not make the event any less monstrous. Gassing Kids the Mothers and Fathers, was done by sick individuals and thank god they were beaten.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,367 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I came across a 9/11 doc the other day which I recorded off TV and had saved on one of my hard drives, some good 6 years ago at least.

The doc was focused on the firefighters on the day. In it there was footage of adjoining buildings on fire. You could quite clearly see a building which had the first 10 to 15 floors completely engulfed in flames, raging fire, although the higher ones didn't show any sign of fire only smoke. I wouldn't be surprised if this was WTC7 where it makes sense as it disintegrated from the bottom as a result of the raging fire that occurred on the bottom floors.

AllForIt wrote: »
    I came across a 9/11 doc the other day which I recorded off TV and had saved on one of my hard drives, some good 6 years ago at least.

The doc was focused on the firefighters on the day. In it there was footage of adjoining buildings on fire. You could quite clearly see a building which had the first 10 to 15 floors completely engulfed in flames, raging fire, although the higher ones didn't show any sign of fire only smoke. I wouldn't be surprised if this was WTC7 where it makes sense as it disintegrated from the bottom as a result of the raging fire that occurred on the bottom floors.

It can't be WTC7 then. NIST even admitted it and public record now the first sign of fire seen was at 12.45. A full two hours after the towers collapsed. Most people assume the fires were raging for seven hours, it's a lie. In my mind, the fires were started deliberately. The building was hit by falling debris from the towers, but no fires were reported or photographed till 12.45. All photos of fire were taken near 1 pm.

It did not disintegrate from the bottom who told you that?

That's a good post and most of it is true. Least you confirming what I have told you from the beginning the figures were based on Soviet misinformation. Least we getting somewhere now. The number of dead at other camps is also due to Soviet misinformation or do you not accept that yet? The fact the brought it down to 1 million and the camp was open for 5 years you have to seriously consider the camp at Treblinka could not have carried out the same rate of gassing in one year? Treblinka and Auschwitz have near identical Jewish deaths.

Pay lip service then bam into full on random waffle "words" mode
    There no way any historian can accurately calculate how many Jews were shot by Firing Squad during a war.

No one claims this. Only you. You make up these bizarre claims like you feel threatened by academia. Historians use evidence via consensus to reach an approximate figure

You on the other hand pluck a vague number out of the thin air and use lies, distortion, ignorance and copious amounts of faulty thinking to get towards that number or at the very least to "stick it to the man" by refuting the entire field of Holocaust history

It's mental

Building falls down

Experts, investigators gather ALL the evidence (thousands of unreleased photos, documents, physical evidence) interview everyone from building owners, staff, witnesses and meticulously test all their hypotheses using teams of actual related experts (structural engineers with PhDs) to BUILD a picture of what happened

911 conspiracy theorists DECIDE it fell down due to an inside job work backwards from there to "prove it". They use a whole bunch of disjointed random contradictory "evidence", pseudo science, random isolated "experts" to reach a thousand different theories (anything but the official story). After 17 years none of them can present a from the GROUND UP consensus of what happened

Sandy Hook truthers used precisely the same faulty technique. Boston Marathon bombing, Aurora shooting, Paris attacks, Charlie Hebdo truthers, all the "conspiracy theories" use the same technique

Faulty thinking.

• Advertisement

Sorry, I provided you a website.
    That website proves those numbers.
    It's all based on historical research.
    You quoting numbers and dates from Wikipedia does not refute the information you've been provided. It doesn't make you look like you are a real grown up historian.
    The figures you've been provided are from actual research by actual historians.
    Your opinion about those numbers is worthless as you are a slimy, dishonest, racist propagandist who swallows everything he is told by neo-nazis and racists.

If you think you can refute those figures, go to the history forum and try it.
    Watch how fast you get laughed out of there and banned for your racist bull****.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement