Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Il Lombardia 2018 **unmasked spoilers**

Options
  • 13-10-2018 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭

It's on right now on Eurosport!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Less than 5 km to go

• Registered Users Posts: 14,395 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Finally got it working after work DNS servers stopped working !

Great ride from pinot and nibali , Martin just ran out of legs there.

Far play to Nibali for going again when the group caught him. Great win for Pinot.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭SwissToni

Great race, glad to see Pinot get a big win, always rides himself inside out.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Steve SilverMint

Always a great race.

Good to see Dan getting some digs in today, such a great rider to watch.

Well earned win for Pinot he’s in great form and was untouchable today.

Nibali dug deep today to defend the race. The way he reacted and went again after the chasing group had joined him was amazing riding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Delighted for Pinot to win a Monument.
    Great to see Dan and Nibbles back in form

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

I only got to catch up on this today and was delighted to see Pinot win. He looks as if he ia=s always putting 100% into each race and seeing him get rewards like this makes up for some of the bad days, of which he has plenty.

Watching him and other GT-GC contenders like Nibali, Dan, Roglic et al I was reminded of a poll I saw somewhere recently about Froome being the GOAT, greatest of all time.........the complete lack of any one day race on his palmares renders it meaningless (IMO) and riders such as Nibali are, for me far more interesting and rounded competitors (his blemish of the 2015 Vuelta disqualification aside...).

Now, if only Dan had the strength to go again at the 1km mark and nip in 2nd, it would have been perfect. Great to see him back in good form though.

Advertisement