Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ass Milk

• 13-10-2018 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

It’s a little know fact that humans used to be able to produce milk from their buttocks, In a similar way to breast milk is produced humans used to have a nipples on each check, the difference was that so called ass milk had magnificent healing properties. It was said that the milk of the buttocks could extend life and cure or remedy most illness including cancer. Contrary to belief humans actually lived very amazing long lives up until the 1600’s. Everything we know about the hardships people face in the past is a lie, we live long lives in a utopia society. What change this was the intervention of the new world order. Once this group came into power they formulated a plan to keep the ass milk for themselves. They began a centuries long process of breading the genes that allow to produce ass milk out of the human population of earth through gene altering chemicals that were released into the planets water supplies, these chemicals added to our water also led to the breakdown of human rational and led to wars and untold hardships for centuries. By the early 1800’s human physiology had been completely altered and humans no longer had nipples on their buttocks or had the ability to produce ass milk. The illuminati as some like to call them have downgraded human physiology for their own evil agenda in a bid to live for ever. It is said that there are 12 key members running this shadowy organisation which consists of members who are said to be 100s of years old by using huge quantities of ass milk to grossly extend their lives, Lenardo DaVinci is rumoured to be one of them. They have hidden ass milk farm all over the globe and on the moon with thousands of unalter humans producing ass milk for them around the clocks. Say woke people and know what was stolen from us by these vile creatures that run our world. Keanu Reeves is one of them so is Kylie Minogue. Keep a watchful eyes out and know that we will fight back

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

You need to be on the next alex jones podcast! The people have a right to know

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

Conspiracy Forum is ➙➙➙➙ thataway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Wow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Nah... too easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭QuintusFabius

Jaysus christ all ****ing allmighty!!!
    Even for AH this is a new low, I mean how would I know?, I am a new user of course but long time reader.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Kylie Minoque must have missed her dose recently then :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Here comes the sheeple, right on cue

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭floatwinner

Leonardo Da Vinci is still alive???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Is ass milk kosher?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Ejaculation of semen inside the anal cavity.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

I can't see it being feasible, OP. Nipple tenderness and chafe would make sitting down at the very least uncomfortable. Plus there is the obvious risk of faecal contamination of the ass milk. Gonna hold off believing until I see better evidence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Cleopatra used to bathe in milk from an ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

If my butt were boobs I'd be an EE.
    I'd be a very lucrative producer.
    Maybe even Gilead would seek me out.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I cannot lactate but I can be milked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,660 ✭✭✭✭Esel

A sphincter says what?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,833 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I've read the OP twice.

Im still not sure what ive read.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Freaky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I wouldn’t mind ‘milking’ Kylies ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I've read the OP twice.

Look who thanked it.

2018-10-13-17-17-51.png

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

I've read the OP twice.

That's only because there are a couple of spelling errors that hinder comprehension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

OPs username checks out.
    Do you follow the flat earth brigade as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

OP

You're well named!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,660 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Quoting the OP makes you as bad as the OP.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I’m starting to think that it’s time to shut the internet down so that the crazies no longer have a platform.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Esel wrote: »
    Quoting the OP makes you as bad as the OP.

sorted...............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

That's enough internet for today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

This is a conspiracy theory I cannot get behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭GowlBagJohnson

Look who thanked it.

2018-10-13-17-17-51.png

:pac:

**** their on to me, good thing I stocked up on cyanide pills

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

OP got a bag of dodgy pills last night.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,525 ✭✭✭valoren

Ass Top

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Funniest thread I've read in a long time and the fact that a poster called the milky pirate thanked it was the icing on the cake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

My ass milk brings all the boys to the yard… and I’m like… suck it out with a straw.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Your insane post is really just a way to try to justify your fetish for felching, isn’t it OP?:eek:

I'm with OP on this one since he mentioned Keanu Reaves.

zuq9R8v.jpg

Ass milk has been keeping him alive for centuries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Zorya wrote: »
    I can't see it being feasible, OP. Nipple tenderness and chafe would make sitting down at the very least uncomfortable. Plus there is the obvious risk of faecal contamination of the ass milk. Gonna hold off believing until I see better evidence.

Yes in the same boat as you not believing any of it until we to the bottom of this.

• Advertisement

any links to this theory?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Yes 2 if them, I'll pull done my pants and show you both

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Ooh, I have an idea!

ASS CHEESE!

Helmet Cheese

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Lemme guess all i gotta do is kiss ass right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

You bumped a 7 month old thread. What exactly were you searching for when you found this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

You bumped a 7 month old thread. What exactly were you searching for when you found this?

Typed an ailment into Boards instead of Google maybe?

valoren wrote: »
    Ass Top

I wish to draw people's attention to this post because not enough people have seen it.

Post of the day!

'Ass Milk' obviously!? :confused:

It’s a little know fact that humans used to be able to produce milk from their buttocks, In a similar way to breast milk is produced humans used to have a nipples on each check, the difference was that so called ass milk had magnificent healing properties. It was said that the milk of the buttocks could extend life and cure or remedy most illness including cancer. Contrary to belief humans actually lived very amazing long lives up until the 1600’s. Everything we know about the hardships people face in the past is a lie, we live long lives in a utopia society. What change this was the intervention of the new world order. Once this group came into power they formulated a plan to keep the ass milk for themselves. They began a centuries long process of breading the genes that allow to produce ass milk out of the human population of earth through gene altering chemicals that were released into the planets water supplies, these chemicals added to our water also led to the breakdown of human rational and led to wars and untold hardships for centuries. By the early 1800’s human physiology had been completely altered and humans no longer had nipples on their buttocks or had the ability to produce ass milk. The illuminati as some like to call them have downgraded human physiology for their own evil agenda in a bid to live for ever. It is said that there are 12 key members running this shadowy organisation which consists of members who are said to be 100s of years old by using huge quantities of ass milk to grossly extend their lives, Lenardo DaVinci is rumoured to be one of them. They have hidden ass milk farm all over the globe and on the moon with thousands of unalter humans producing ass milk for them around the clocks. Say woke people and know what was stolen from us by these vile creatures that run our world. Keanu Reeves is one of them so is Kylie Minogue. Keep a watchful eyes out and know that we will fight back

What happened when they farted?

What happened when they farted?[/QUOT

ejaculation from the back passsage ?

article-0-16853E79000005DC-136_634x443.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Zombie Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement