Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA League Pass

Options
  • 13-10-2018 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

I posted this in the basketball forum but it might be more appropriate here..

Hope this isn’t against the rules of the thread.

For those interested in NBA league pass, it’s possible to buy a subscription through an Indian VPN for a fraction of the cost and get full access.

You need to activate your VPN for buying league pass first day and again every time you open the app, once you have opened the app you can turn off the VPN so that your not using much data through the VPN, this way a free VPN should suffice.

A yearly subscription is usually over €200 and it can be got for approximately €11.50 for the year or €1.17 for the monthly package through the Indian site. Fantastic bargain at this price!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,161 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Great find, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

Good find OP wonder would this work with the NHL network as no interest in basketball

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

So you access NBA.com using Indian IP address and take it from there?

Redsoxfan wrote: »

That’s what I did and it’s working great. Worst that can happen is they lock it down and you are out €11.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭enaeknala1

Redsoxfan wrote: »

Pretty much.. Very simple,. Casts to Chromecast no problem too which is great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭ianob7

Just signed up !! Great bargain . Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

That's brilliant. What VPN does everyone use? It wouldnt let me do it with Hola

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭enaeknala1

That's brilliant. What VPN does everyone use? It wouldnt let me do it with Hola

I used tunnel bear. 500 mb free per month just make sure to switch it off once you start the app

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tomjohn01

Great find op,just one thing,will the game commentaries be in Indian?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭bot43

tomjohn01 wrote: »
    Great find op,just one thing,will the game commentaries be in Indian?

No

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

enaeknala1 wrote: »
    I used tunnel bear. 500 mb free per month just make sure to switch it off once you start the app

Thanks a million got that sorted, roll on Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭Raoul

Sweet. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Is it possible to activate the VPN on IPads and phones? I've only ever used tunnel bear on my laptop.

Does this not give you access to a highlights show?

Is it possible to activate the VPN on IPads and phones? I've only ever used tunnel bear on my laptop.

Most of them have apps that you can install and easily activate, change regions easily etc. I use a paid one called TorGuard but if you’re after a free one I’m not sure which one would be best.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭wardie101

I have TunnelBear active and when I got to Nba.com it directs me to in.nba.com but gamepass just brings up 189.99 for the year so looks like they have corrected it unless I am doing something wrong ?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭wardie101

wardie101 wrote: »
    I have TunnelBear active and when I got to Nba.com it directs me to in.nba.com but gamepass just brings up 189.99 for the year so looks like they have corrected it unless I am doing something wrong ?

Figured it out..Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jonnyatomic

Just fyi sky signed a deal to show nba games, was on sky sports news last night..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭Brian017

I’ve signed up and got this working on the iOS app. But it’s not working via browser or ATV app. It just shows me the prices in Euro. Any advice?

It is just a little bit more tempermental on the browser. Sometimes it asks me to sign up again but when I actually go to play the video it works. Are you getting in through the NBA indian site? in.nba.com?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭wawaman

Anyone having trouble accessing games even when the vpn is on? Still telling me I haven’t got a sub or that I have “0” days access

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭borus22222

wawaman wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble accessing games even when the vpn is on? Still telling me I haven’t got a sub or that I have “0” days access
    Have the same issue. Sent an email to the support- waiting for response.

Advertisement