Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

@eir reps, can you resend voip setting to F2000

Options
  • 14-10-2018 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi,

as above, can I get the voip setting resent to my F2000.
    Rang 1901 or 1890 260 260, over an hour on old, then disconnected. Multiple times...

Tried webchat, 4 different reps, verified ac number, etc. Then told we cannot do this, we will transfer you to technical dept, then webchat ends.

I know eir had a dns issue Sat, but my phone is not working since early last week so not related....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

JasonRyan wrote: »
    Hi,

as above, can I get the voip setting resent to my F2000.
    Rang 1901 or 1890 260 260, over an hour on old, then disconnected. Multiple times...

Tried webchat, 4 different reps, verified ac number, etc. Then told we cannot do this, we will transfer you to technical dept, then webchat ends.

I know eir had a dns issue Sat, but my phone is not working since early last week so not related....
    Hi JasonRyan, 

Apologies for the delay in trying to get through to us, I understand this is frustrating. 

To get these setting our support team on 1890 260 260 will be able to provide these and assist you with your phone issue there. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement