Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice? Need a change of job

• 14-10-2018 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi. I am a qualified teacher, with both undergraduate and master degrees in education. After working in teaching for a few years, I feel completely stuck in a rut! I need to get into a job that has better career growth prospects. Preferably a job that involves as much travel as possible, I love the idea of traveling with work. Teaching has just become a "job" lately, I no longer enjoy it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Depends on your degree subjects.
    Try some of the international schools abroad!

You can do upskilling courses for free (ish) on Springboard +. Esp if you've a notion of science or computers. Check out the eligibility here https://springboardcourses.ie/eligibility. They're tied to industry and the courses are supposed to give a good employment rate.

Advertisement