Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hotelside here too, final day before heading home.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Does it work internationally?

:eek:

Of course ;) you’re talking to the expert :D

Now bedside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In bed about to go to sle.....zzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the way to bed.. The first little tree is up and it looks so lovely... Elliot loves it. His first Christmas tree. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Couch side heading to barborosa valley wine tasting soon, not a wine drinker but going with my bros .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Bed awake- was asleep- now awake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Bed, listening to the rain outside and nick cave on YouTube

La.de.da wrote:
    Bed, listening to the rain outside and nick cave on YouTube

Be more unusual if it was the reverse & you had Nick serenading you outside.

Lying in bed, cant sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed.....awake...bloody letterbox is banging because of the wind...shed door is banging because of the wind.....wonder if I woke herself would she get up and sort them???

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Everything bangin but yourself eh?. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Be more unusual if it was the reverse & you had Nick serenading you outside.

Lying in bed, cant sleep.

He wouldn't be outside for long ted. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

sounds like the end of the world is nigh..... suddenly got very very noisy and cold... shivers..... just waiting for the one cat who is out to come in, filling at least one hwb and burrowing.

definitely a five cat night out here... ;) shiver me timbers!

stay safe if you have to go out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Given up on any chance of sleep for the 2nd night. Up now, heat on, shower and drive on. EARLY. It's going to be chaotic out there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not long in from it, tis wild enough already, i've a feeling traffic will be chaotic

Vienna airport after a lovely weekend. Weather not so great! Lovely city, mam enjoyed, that's the important thing.
    Back to the Balkans!!

Halfway ready to leave around 7am - might give me time into run a quick errand on the way that I can save doing after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Trying to make myself take the dogs out...it sounds awful out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Slept fitfully all night....must go and check to see if my bins have landed in Narnia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, listening to the weather out there. Think I may leave early to beat the traffic.

I can say it's damn blustery here, the gusts are catching a few people off guard but you get used to it very fast..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Blustery and wet as I load up for work.
    Old faithful is at my heels though as usual.
    If only people were as loyal as dogs.
    Back in kitchen now for brekkie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Train to work

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside, got a lie in as on jury selection this morning. No mad dash today thankfully as it's dire out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

At the doctor's. Feeling fine.....just getting my medif form filled in for Qatar airways to try make sure I can fly in 2 weeks time.

Torrential rain so I'm currently a sodden mess dripping in a bus shelter.

Last few hours in London, heavy fog down. Refreshing flight info every so often.

Edward M wrote: »
    Blustery and wet as I load up for work.
    Old faithful is at my heels though as usual.
    If only people were as loyal as dogs.
    Back in kitchen now for brekkie.

Now that would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Managed to get to work without getting drenched but plenty of soggy bottoms on show.

Managed to get to work without getting drenched but plenty of soggy bottoms on show.

When did the conversation change to apple tarts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

snug abed, listening however to a strange new rhythmic sound behind the dwelling and knowing that soon I will perforce need to go out and check.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement