Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Ordering a take away for my wife's birthday. Feeling like a shyte wife because I couldn't face going to a restaurant today. Pissed off that I manage to be so useless.

You are not useless Cleo !
    Give yourself some credit girl , you got there didn't you ? And somehow I think your wife doesn't care whether it's a takeaway or dining out , because you're there with her that's the main thing .

And ye can get comfy and cosy after the takeaway and see what happens ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am sure she understands Cleo. And sure you can serve her a special desert in the privacy of your own bedroom!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Ah Cleo, you’re not useless at all. I’m sure your wife understands and is just happy that you’re there with there :)

Currently kitchenside with dinner in the oven and tunes playing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I have been running round like a blue arsed fly today doing stuff here and there and on the phone catching up with nearly forgotten friends.

But now am finally solo and in the big leather armchair in front of the fire and about to watch The Deer Hunter again.

Do not disturb.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Up at 5am and headed to Molls Gap, wind and rain was unreal but an hour later the mist cleared and turned into a beautiful morning down there, drove back to killarney through the Black Valley not for the faint hearted but every time Im down there I know that we have the most beautiful scenery and landscape in this country... Had a brilliant day and heading out shortly for a few drinks to finish it off nicely.

"Ah yes I remember it well, " from my nearly 8 years there,,,, but I honestly think where I am now is even more lovely in all respects, I used to do that drive once a year !

• Advertisement

sleepless abed... ah well.... Advent Sunday tomorrow .... leading a service in our little church here . All sorted and ready

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Heading for a shower followed by a bit of an old relax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Appallo Theatre London- Everybodys talking about Jamie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch. Thank fcuk. I'm never going shopping outside my door again. *

* I might be exaggerating :D

Pished. Com... Ón Phone as he's gone to loo and want to look busy.. 😜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Vegging out on couch.

Top of the Pops on tellybox.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside eating biccies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Reclining in company of Mrs, having a beer and watching The Greatest Showman.
    I

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Ah nigella still does it for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

I says wrote: »
    Ah nigella still does it for me.

She's hot!

Couch, nothing on the telly box.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Trawling boards and Netflix , looking for a good Doc to watch .
    Oh and raided a selection box :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

In the leaba feeling grateful for all of the lovely people on this thread. Thank you for being so kind to me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

In bed with a copy of the complete sherlock holmes and a bag of white bonbons and a bottle of coke.

Life is good.

I might have a **** to celebrate

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Having a feed of spuds deskside..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

I'm up! ..time to switch on Wilder v Fury :)

• Advertisement

Still feicin awake.

La.de.da wrote: »
    Still feicin awake.

Ouch, hope you can pull a duvet day.

Ouch, hope you can pull a duvet day.

Aye I will do. Cough keeping me up. Might have a cuppa tae. Something warm to drink might help.

Awake-ish and cats fed.... little carnivores decimating a raw chicken carcase.. My lift to the Church is 9 am so all is ready.. coffee is good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Just after watching the Fury v Wilder fight....proof positive that you can rob a gypsy!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

workin for the man

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On the back to the city having spent the day visiting the blue mountains .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Having brekkie in the living room, watching BBC breakfast.
    Ready to head out with a few friends for a 10k walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Free drinking and pastry eating for work. Tis a tough life sometimes.

• Advertisement

In from out.... looooong story.... dratted sodden cat has wormed his way under the covers as I refused him my dinner... two of the cats are still out.... Noah has been notified of the weather.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement